Reviews for A Split-Second of Violence
WestOfTheGlass chapter 38 . 10/4
This was so well written! What a great story. Definitely going on my favorites list.
1-800-SHIP-IT-ALL chapter 5 . 9/15
Imma kill a bitch, or three, it really doesn’t matter to me
1-800-SHIP-IT-ALL chapter 1 . 9/15
I can and I will hop through this screen to beat up the punks, nothing and nobody’s stopping me
BloodyHeart12050 chapter 8 . 9/10
Tears are litterally coming out oh my seeing holes how dare you you fabulous being! IM SO EMOTIONAL! MY POOR BABIES!
BloodyHeart12050 chapter 5 . 9/10
Ok, so im still at the part where they talk about the attacker and my mind went immediately to "Go to social media about it and bring that a**hole's name down" LMAO. The internet got my mind F*cked up lol.
Neyney chapter 38 . 8/31
I just binge read this (5 years after it was published, yeah), and it's truly a great fic. I loved every little detail about it.
Dragonixblue chapter 38 . 8/25
Excellent story. Your writing, in my opinion blends very well with that of the Mangaka. The story was incredible and had me captivated from the very beginning. You also managed to, from my perspective, keep the personalities of the characters in tact while growing them. Keep up the good work!
LirioLluvioso chapter 38 . 8/16
Sorry if my comment is not understood. I am using a translator. Your fanfic has become one of my favorites in the entire fandom. The friendship that you raised along with the scenarios is beautiful. Of course there were many painful moments, but those wounds were healed with much love and care from Karasuno's group. Not to mention Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto. More than once I cried. It was very beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
palepurple chapter 18 . 8/3
kageyama has a racer mother?! oh! cool!

I hope that bastard dies.

oh the fluff in these last chapters.. I love it...!
palepurple chapter 10 . 8/3
you know.. i saw a poster some years ago about violence and it's evils. it said there are different kinds of violence, not just physical. there is also mental/psychological and sexual violence. i can truly say i did not understand it. i wondered what it all truly meant.

after reading chapter 10 of this fic, i understand now. it's about having someone do violence to you so that it affects afterwards, makes you /scared/ or mentally scarred when previously you never were.

there are a lot of things i learn in various long and well written fics. this is one of those.

can't wait to get to the fluffy parts of this fic. heeee!

thank you for writing and sharing this!
ploiuiu chapter 34 . 7/7
I mean to anyone not knowing, they could always said they were hoping to celebrate and wanted to record everything since the accident to keep memories not necessary a plan to have that bully and his lackey. Bokuto, Kemma, Asaashi and Kuroo are the proof
ploiuiu chapter 33 . 7/6
YAY! HE IS HERE! I WAS LIKE WHERE IS HE! BOKUTO! okay sorry still under adrenaline of this story! i'm shaking!
ploiuiu chapter 22 . 7/6
This is intense! I cannot stop reading your fanfic! It was so hard to find it! That one is a true gem! OMG! I can't wait to see more allies and "phone call" Coach Ukai and Takeda!
A Spoonful of Salt chapter 10 . 6/23
kageyama's hand holding rant is iconic
A Spoonful of Salt chapter 1 . 6/23
I got recommended this, and going purely by what was described to me, I thought it would've been a one-shot. I was mistaken. I have quite a lot of work cut out for me lmao