Reviews for A Split-Second of Violence
EyerIsis chapter 11 . 3/20
i just fucking cried in the train while reading this chapter. this makes me cry like crazy.
RandomFujoshi chapter 3 . 3/18
Love it so far! 3
TarantulaLove chapter 7 . 2/20
Hey, the reason you are writing Suga so perfect is because; HE IS PERFECT
Sevins Miatrix chapter 38 . 2/15
This is good, please make more
Jennah chapter 38 . 2/10
Hi i just wanted to thank you for writing this fic. It was 10/10, i thoroughly enjoyed it. the team and character dynamics where sooo very much perfect and i couldn't have asked for a better story/plot :) Its just so deep and complex and i can tell you put thought and care into writing this (which i admire and appreciate soo much in artists). i love friendship/comfort fics and i appreciated that this one was realistic and not overly fluffy and mushy and full of romance and angst. I laughed and cried, honestly, this is my favourite fic ever. your fic made me fall even deeper in love with Haikyuu and the characters in them. Keep on writing!
Hellooo chapter 38 . 1/30
God! This is a pro job. I love it so much! Aww my dear Tobio, cutie pie Hinatas, bae Kuroo, Tsukki, Iron Captain, Man of the man Tanaka, Angel Suga.. and and everyone! That was really beautiful. Thank you so much. Loves.
MayBell422 chapter 37 . 1/20
You really are an amazing writer. 3
MayBell422 chapter 22 . 1/19
You are an amazing writer. Are you a girl? I only picture writers as girls for some reason.
MayBell422 chapter 7 . 1/19
No o that is Suva in a. It's help he's amazing Suva is amazing he helped me too
MayBell422 chapter 4 . 1/18
Ima cry. I love little nastu.
MayBell422 chapter 2 . 1/18
You broke me. I read ch 2 and you putting that quote in that spot. I'm broken.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/30/2016
I really like your writing style and how realistically you wrote the characters!
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 38 . 12/12/2016
Part of me really wants to do a Hinata-style review here, explaining how much I loved your story with words like "Gwaa!" and "Shwoop!" but I don't think that would get my ideas across properly. Here goes...
As much as I hated the idea of Hinata being hurt by ANYONE, by accident or not, I loved how you turned such a horrific event into something which strengthened his friendship with Kageyama and highlighted just how far the rest of the team will go to protect him. I found it completely believable that every single Karasuno player would sacrifice all that they did here - and more - to keep one of their own safe. I also particularly loved reading the parts where the less-involved team members were standing up for each other, especially Tsukishima. I feel like he gets a bit of a bad rap due to his grumpiness, but that he's really a softie when it comes to what's important to him.

I won't go on about every little moment in your story that made me laugh or tear up, since there were so many in every single chapter, so I'll just say this: you are a fantastic writer, with real skill at creating humanity and compassion in your characters. Thank you for creating a story that will sit firmly in my favourites for a long time to come! :)
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
That was absolutely adorable, that ending bit! I loved the whole phone conversation! I'm glad they're all getting better.
Reincarnation15 chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
This story made me cry and I think that miley cyrus should be president because she breaks walls and doesn't make them.