Reviews for A Split-Second of Violence
kimchisdelicious chapter 38 . 7/21
i hate(not) you for making my cry throughout the story bUT I ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF IT, THANK YOU FOR SHARING I LOVE IT
Eion1783 chapter 38 . 6/3
Oh my gosh, I was looking for a Team Karasuno fic because I was badly deprived, and TVTropes recommended this and I am so thankful for it. This fanfic is the absolute best! I love it so much! I've cried so many time during reading it, but the ending totally lifted up my spirits. It was an absolutely worthwhile read. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful piece of work!
SpringCrocus chapter 38 . 3/5
Great story! Thank you!
NOkamii chapter 7 . 2/8
Chapter 7 just hit me (in a good way). I needed to say that and now I am going to keep reading.
Bee chapter 38 . 2/5
Hi!

So I realize this story is like 6 years old at this point but I just read it and I HAD to review. This story was amazing.

First of all, your pacing of the story was beautiful and so so natural. The way he slowly realized they were more than just teammates and that they were actual friends, the way to tension of the gang threat was built up (not too slow not too fast), it was just so well done.

As someone who also had post concussion syndrome for pretty close to a year, I know how debilitating it can be, especially when your sport if being taken away for so long and you definitely hit the nail on the head with some parts.

I loved all the chapters but I just wanna single out the chapter where kageyama is staying the night and there’s the thunder storm and they’re talking about their fears and maybe it was the way you described it but I could perfectly visualize everything and honestly the whole chapter just warmed my heart.

I love friendship/team fics and yours was everything I could have asked for. Thank you so much for writing this !
Definitelynotanathlete chapter 7 . 2/5
this is awsome i love how you wrote suga
nd63722 chapter 2 . 1/8
I guess this will be enough to represent my thoughts when reading the serious non-fluff break parts of your fic here:
*Loud screaming*
*Gross sobbing*
*Heart cleching*
...if there's still any doubt, yes I like this fic. It good. *Wipes tears*
AnyaFyre chapter 38 . 1/7
I binge-read this over the span of two days and it's one of the best fanfics I've read so far! You capture the voice of each character incredibly well and I couldn't put this story down, I was so invested in all the sweet moments and dramatic tension. Great job and keep up the great work!
StarStepper chapter 22 . 12/21/2020
I have never been a Tsukki simp but this might just convert me
StarStepper chapter 11 . 12/20/2020
"BaD wInD" I'm crying hahahaha
StarStepper chapter 7 . 12/20/2020
Don't you worry Suga-san is absolute perfection no matter what fanfic or episode or season
shieldsaiyanna80 chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I hope Hinata fight hi
FluffAngstTBH chapter 38 . 11/4/2020
Please this was so ridiculously cute even tho it was also sad af- like the pure levels of fluff and friendship I love literally everyone (except the bullies). Kags is such a cutie in this- all the other first years are precious (I appreciate the Yachi appreciation she is a cutie), All the senpais r the best! Tho I especially adored Tanaka and Suga in this (plz Suga/Kags senpai/kouhai relationship as setters makes me soooft). It was nice touch bringing Kenma and Kuroo in too- so cute. I also loved Natsu-chan- she’s adorable (with Asahi just aw). Also Daichi (our Dadchi) and Saeko san r bad bitches (period) and will protect their own. Bokuto and Hinatas relationship is so cute plz Ennoshita is underrated mom friend and voice of reason and I love him (him patching up Tanaka ). And of course our sweet baby sunshine Hinata- I’m so glad he recovered and had such good friends taking care of him Sorry this turned into a rant but I just adored.
lys d. valerie chapter 38 . 10/31/2020
okay so, this story is a fucking masterpiece and i can't be convinced otherwise. thanks for writing and sharing it with the world.
WestOfTheGlass chapter 38 . 10/4/2020
This was so well written! What a great story. Definitely going on my favorites list.