Reviews for A Split-Second of Violence
n.kukurichan chapter 2 . 8/26
Two chapters in and I'm not breathing... Dude. You're killing me with how my heart seemed so heavy reading this at 1 in the afternoon and raining...
StarStepper chapter 38 . 4/13
UGH WHY IS YOUR WRITING SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL
maida321 chapter 1 . 2/24
I really loved this. I also liked Daichi's participation, though I would've liked a bit more.
SakuraS41 chapter 38 . 2/20
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful fic!
It's well-written with a good balance of drama (tension) and fluffiness. I appreciate the depth of thoughts of the characters after what happened and it made me think of aspects of the characters I never thought before.
I really love how you built their relationships throughout the story and it felt like I've been through a journey with them.
Will check out your other fics too!
SakuraS41 chapter 22 . 2/20
Wow.. I really love how protective they all are over Hinata but the way Tsukki handled that was really amazing and I can totally imagine his intimidating aura as he speaks.
SakuraS41 chapter 16 . 2/20
So cute! Love this side of Tsukki and Yamaguchi!
Charis chapter 3 . 1/10
I’m sure I’ve probably reviewed this fic before but I MUST do it again because it is probably the best fic out of ANY FANDOM I have EVER READ. NO JOKE. you wrote so amazingly this beautiful platonic friendship between Kags and Hinata, something really hard to find. And your fic was AMAZING. LIKE. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU ARE THIS FANTASTIC. 38 CHAPTERS OF WOOOOW AND ANGST AND I LOVE! Ooohohohohhhh I can’t even express my love for this fic enough
Pint-Sized-Sweetness chapter 38 . 12/13/2018
You really made something amazing here, I don’t generally read something without a ship or some romance in it but every once in awhile I find a fic that’s just so good even without the romance. At first I thought you weren’t gonna give Isao what he deserved but you really deliverd seriously this story is great
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Hiya I'm a great fan of your fics, particularly your genfics for Haikyuu and Kuroko no Basuke! There aren't enough canon-style genfics out there for sports animes and you write gen friendships so beautifully.

If it's not too cheeky of me I actually wanted to rec a new sports anime that's just come out recently called "Run with the Wind" or "Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru" about a bunch of college kids that running a 100km marathon from Tokyo to Hakone and back again. IT'S BASICALLY HAIKYUU. IN COLLEGE. I mean the main character's basically Kageyama, except his crazy talent is in long distance running not volleyball, and h's trying to figure out what it means to run in a team and be friends with the members of his running team. There's these other guys which are basically Asahi and Tsukishima and the other main character is team-mom-motivator-leader-manipulative-coach and an utterly terrifying mix of Daichi-Suga-Oikawa PLEASE WATCH IT! I'm trying to entertain the idea of someone ever writing good genfic for this beautiful anime and you're literally my one and only best bet!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
two chapters in and i'm bawling this is ridiculous
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
Rereading this story because it's just that good and shipping Kagyhina all the way!
Jirachi At Sundown chapter 38 . 5/5/2018
This was the first ever Haikyuu fanfic I ever read, and I can say I wasn’t disappointed. The writing was nice, characterization was good, and the story was great! I only noticed a few typos, like when Tanaka and Hinata were texting, Tanaka’s text said “Homeowrk” instead of “Homework”. But hey, they’re texting, and people always make typos when texting so it can be excused.
I ended up binging 32 out of 38 chapters last night up to about 2:30 in the morning. Thanks. Lovely story!
Ryan Mashall chapter 17 . 2/2/2018
Well at least kageyama finally got tht off his chest
Ryan Mashall chapter 16 . 2/2/2018
Tsukki is such a tsundere
Ryan Mashall chapter 15 . 2/1/2018
Kageyama just needs to punch th guy for some closure