Reviews for Obliviate and Goodbye
juliethobert chapter 1 . 8/17
I refuse to believe that Remus Lupin would stoop so low. I can believe that he would back Dumbledore but not to the point that he would kill his best friends child and rob him blind.
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/13
Bumblemort would be most unhappy that all his plots to gain the Potter family wealth fell through. But seeing as he will be a true brainless wonder till he dies, it really doesn't really matter. I really like what Sirius did to those three traitors from the order. And Umbridge was just as good. Using her own Blood Quill against her was poetic justice. I was rather surprised that Sirius didn't even attempt to contact Sinistra seeing as he was supposedly going to ask her to marry him before he was sent to Azkaban. I don't remember reading anywhere that she was part of the order. Maybe Sirius felt she was too close to Bumblemort to be trusted. Not that it really matters. Thanks for another short but excellent story.
vickety chapter 3 . 1/27
This was great! Thanks!
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/8
The only problem I have with this is what happened to Moldishorts after both families left Britain? Not that it's important to the story but I'd just like to know. Also, I've read this before and really enjoyed it both times. I thought the part with the pirates was perfect. Now I don't know about cannon but in a lot of HP fanfiction, the authors warn against pissing off Ms. Granger. This story shows exactly why it's a bad idea. I do wonder though how she's get along with Lily being her mother-in-law. Should those two hit it off, I'd fear for those pureblood morons should any attack where either is living. The possibility of what those two could come up with as a defense would very likely go down in history. Between them they'd more then likely kill Bumblemore as they'd declare him an enemy of their families.
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
What happened in Britain?
Bluewolf80 chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
Good but felt so rushed. I would have loved more details.
torlan2003 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Good story, I like hour work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I'm sorry, but I just can't picture a clean shaven Sirius with short hair. I hope you forgive me for ignoring that part of the story and picturing him as he was shown in the movies.
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Love it. But wud loved to know about Winky and Dobby's family
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
A wonderful short story.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Cute story. I loved Sirius's special spell for the traitors. It's too bad someone didn't leave that selfish git Ron some money, so that he could REALLY get worked up over his inability to access it. (I know, I'm evil. But you have to admit it would be funny.)

Too bad the Longbottoms couldn't join the little family. The island magic might have cured them, and Harry and Hermione could have found sweet, young Neville a magical island beauty for a wife. Hey, their children would have added to the dating pool for all of the kids. Ah, well ...

Thanks for sharing.
katmom chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
What a lovely bit of fluff! Thank you for sharing and leaving it up for all of who enjoy Broomstick's words to read.

Kathie
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
This story got better as it went along. The beginning was a little choppy (handling in medias res can be a bit challenging) but you seemed to get the hang of it during the second chapter.

I like a happy ending, and you provided handsomely. The only quibble I have has to do with Voldemort. Whatever became of him? Theoretically, Harry was the only one who could kill him.
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Very nice story. I loved it.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Cute but what happened over in Britain.