Reviews for Harry Janus Potter - Dances with his Destiny
rsroar1017 chapter 37 . 8/26
Story was a great read!
rsroar1017 chapter 10 . 8/26
Ginny that gold digging slut should stay in her lane no body wants her poor raggedy loose ass and other private part.
rsroar1017 chapter 9 . 8/26
Ewww slut gold digger Ginny
Callum Runchman chapter 37 . 8/26
Wow what a story! Taken me over a week to read this but it was well worth it. I love how you resolved not only all the Ancient's problems that they left behind but also united the entire cluster of galaxies under the Potter name. It would have been cool to have some interactions with actual celestial powers and maybe introduce the Halo sector of the universe or meet with some other precursor species that actually are equals to the Alterans. Either way whilst I get this story was fragging a bit and you was getting obviously bored of it, you could have explored other stories as well.
Anyway really great fanfiction and definitely being added to my all time favourites
Royaussie chapter 6 . 6/20
Thanks heaps, love your story so far. Lots of fun. I’m enjoying the adventure and as with a lot of adventure stories the bits that are a bit on the extreme side you just go with it. Thanks heaps
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 5/10
Harry has very HIGH ambitions, doesn't he? And I think that the entire Granger family will eventually join him!
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 5/10
I love the way Harry took care of Voldemort AND Dumbledore!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 5/9
Great first chapter; quite detailed. Harry seemed to relish having all the knowledge he received, and he is doing much with it! But why does he want to get back to Earth, when he is abused by his 'beloved' family? He should explore and see new Worlds and possibilities!
demon87 chapter 37 . 9/8/2021
very very super
Crest1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2021
Please don't slip into cartoon language. Don't use "knock, knock, knock" but write it out: "He knocked...". Embellish it, if you wish: "Deliberately, he knocked on the door..."

"sigh, Dumbledore exclaimed" made me go WTF?! What's wrong with "Dumbledore sighed" Your sentence sounds as if he stood up and yelled the word "Sigh!" out loud.

... and please, please, if you want to improve your writing, don't switch between past tense and present tense all the time, it is annoying and makes the story hard to read.

Now for my favorite pet peeve:
Lie, lay, lain / lying
Lay, laid, laid / laying
Two different words with completely different meaning.
If you're lying in a bed, you're hopefully getting a good night's sleep.
If you're laying in a bed, you are a chicken and there will be eggs for breakfast.
Look it up, it's in every dictionary
brayanamaya963 chapter 37 . 8/10/2021
la mejor historia la imprimire y la guardare
Li-Ion78 chapter 2 . 7/27/2021
what happens then if he is so powerful and this smart. what is the point. another is the way you prose this, its kinda tedious lol but i can manage but it can be much more improved if you had it in chunks and set the scene one by one.
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
there is a lot to unpack here: first, how can harry achieve maximum magical potential if his body is at this age? is it the lantean body? because he is still young and lack any matter to convert to fully incorporate new physiology. this is the weird thing about you biology. we know he is super smart, but it would (in this universe) not mean that he is an all powerful organism that can do everything, its not just possible, especially if he had done this in months.
madsloth chapter 2 . 7/25/2021
my reason for posting this is so if you ever start writing again it might help you in some small way in the future. I am not an writer, so when I wrote my one very short story, I sought out help to make the story flow more natural and the dialog less clunky.

I like the idea of your stories, I can even get some enjoyment out of reading them as they are, which is to say like a rough draft or the outline of a story you are going to write. The problem is much like with "Setesh's Blunder" which I have tried to read a few times, when you get to Hermione. It is just so unnatural I can't get past it.

some suggestions for any future stories you might write.

1) show don't tell ... show-dont-tell/

2) read what you write the people do not act normal, most of that is because of telling not showing I think but simply put people do not interact with others normally.

3) make thoughts 'thought' and spoken words "no".

4) don't add needless words like
"entire storage room full of inactive nanites for future unspecified use."
the reader know the nanites are going to be used in the future for lots of "unspecified use(s)" so all you needed to say was "for future use"... if you ever have to say that, we know why he is storing them. all you have to do is establish that he made and stored them so when he uses them later the reader is not left wondering "where did these nanites come from?"

"...Releassse me or sssssuffer the conssssequences of the wrathhh of Lord Voldemort!" said Voldemort.
the only use I can find of "suffer the consequences of the wrath of" is in the bible. every one knows suffering someone's wrath has "consequences" and on a side note I don't think anyone who read that line of dialog did not know it was said by Voldemort.
Jimbocous chapter 37 . 7/20/2021
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.