Reviews for A California Rose
castiel in the tardis chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Oooh! JACK!1
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Okay. Well, I don't really have anything to say. Other than I'm crying. And that sorry was so frigging sad it's not even frigging fit. But still beautiful, don't forget that. I loved it! Other than Jack dying-and you know, I thought that he died kinda bad in Titanic but that way of death was wow. Okay, really sad. Loved this story though!
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I LOVED THE STORY... UP UNTIL THE PART JACK DIED!

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO MAKE IT ALMOST THE SAME AS THE MOVIE?!

ANYWAYS, REALLY GOOD STORY!

CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE!
Clementine McFly chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I really like Rose in this story. She's tough, not some the princessy pushover that most fanfics make her out to be. She's the Rose that I know and love!
my pen is better than my sword chapter 30 . 5/2/2011
awwwwwwwwww now im crying :'C

gahgahgah why does the villian always win? Come on, Cal freaking should have gotten screwed!

my pen is better than my sword chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AHHHHH! so good! i never watched titanic, but i love this so much! your writing is really well-writen... made no sense...but you know what i mean, haha!
Eminnis chapter 30 . 8/8/2010
Oh my gosh I loved this story! It was so sad and good and...man! I was mad that Cal still got away without being convicted...but that was a very Rose like thing...keep up the good work!

Eminnis
acciodanrad9 chapter 30 . 10/10/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :) I'm really sad that Jack died, though. :( I loved the orignial twist of the earthquake!
owned.by.rob chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really like your story so far. I'm only on the first chapter, but it's well written, and very interesting(:
hippogriff-tamer chapter 30 . 2/1/2009
I just watched Titanic again and found this story..it was lovely and I liked how you kept it true to the movie in other stories certain details can get lost but you never let that happen plus I liked how you used the dialogue from the movie...
Wavie chapter 30 . 1/31/2009
I loved it, really touching and I don't just mean this chapter but the whole story. But I don't think the 21th century fits Jack and Rose.
Lily D chapter 30 . 1/19/2009
Oh my goodness, that was so good! I loved your story! It was as heartwrenching as the movie at some points! I'm going off to read either the sequel or the alternate sequel! :)
Bardess of Avon chapter 30 . 9/29/2008
WOW. I read this on the other site and I fell in love with it. This only has 29 reviews? Yeah...I can't believe that. This was...EPIC. You put the story of Titanic into a modern setting very believably. Not many people can accomplish that, but you did. I am adding this to my favorites right away.

I see that there are two sequels, so I'd better get started on those soon! This was absoutely wonderful and I am absolutely in love with it.

Cheers,

~LazyChestnut~
BlueReaders chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
all those cracks bout stairs are rlly funnie
Stevie Rae chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
You know that you messed up the names right or was that just for the story. The real names were Ismay and Thomas Andrews. JFYI