Reviews for Lilac and Silver
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Aw, that was so cute.

I loved this story so much!
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This one drew me in just by the title alone. I loved it.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awwww that was so awesome! Three of your fics in a row, now, have made me wanna go AWWWWWWWW and hug the imaginary characters. XD

Ahem...once again, it was amazing! I loved the way you structured the story, and I loved the way you characterised each person; they truly felt unique. The layer of Christmas cuteness on top just made it so much more fun. D

Awesome stuff...
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was adorable. :] I'm glad Sora was treated kindly - I really like her as a character and see her bashed to death in too many stories. Awesome job!
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
simply luved it

beautiful
aphinitea chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
realli realli good
butterflie chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That's very cute - And even though I don't like Sora, it's nice to see Taito authors can use her in fics without making her a bitch or dissing her all the time.
YamaS chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
congratulations on being married! that's shibby!

this story is adorable...i could've sworn i'd read the beginning before, but that wouldn't make sense. anyway it's lovely and christmasy, and sora wasn't a jerk! _ nice job
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
awwww... it's awsome, and very well written of course. I love the story, the descriptions, just everything ! I think I'm starting to LOVVVVEE Taito ! -x-x-x- margot~
jkb chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
How the heck did I miss this?

Really cute, and sweet, and totally put me in a good, Christmas-y mood.

Thanks!

jkb
LegolasGirl25 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
CUTE! nice taito, keep on writing!

btw: u write really nice taitos, keep up the good work

yamachick _-
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
this is absolutely a beautful story and its really good and yeah, um, rambling here...i love it !
Your New Best Friend chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
That was so good, I loved it! I love it when Taitos work out! And, it also helps that I love fluff!