Reviews for The Human Heart
somesortofdeliciousbiscu1t chapter 8 . 3/10/2017
I feel bad for his mom...
LuckyMoonWriter chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
It seems my laptop will do just about anything to prevent me being happy.
And since my current happiness comes from reading this story, it'll do anything from not opening Chrome to just plain crashing to make sure I can't do that.
However, it gave up, and I was finally able to fully enjoy this wonderful chapter.
So it seems Mr. L is starting to remember his past as Luigi. I wonder if more of these flashbacks will come in later chapters. I'm guessing so.
I'll have to keep reading to find out!
LuckyMoonWriter chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
"Mr. L glared at their surroundings. Oh, just fantastic."
"Why do I have a parade of stupid things following me?"
Oh Mr. L, when will your attitude not make me laugh?

Another great chapter, although shorter, but that simply makes me feel like I'm reading fast, which is a nice feeling.

It's nice to have come across some free time, which gives me a chance to read this story. Of course, I'm going to be sad when I finish it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Time for Chapter 3.
LuckyMoonWriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Hello there! I'm Lucky Moon.
I am an author on this website. I write Mario fanfiction, mostly focused on Daisy, although I'm starting to write more about Mr. L as my love for him grows.
I rarely read other people's stories on this website, because honestly, I'm too critical. There are too many grammar mistakes, or there's a huge plot hole, or they're just completely out of character.
However.
A friend recommended me this story. And as I've previously stated, I rarely actually read fanfiction. But tonight, I just really wanted to read a good, quality story about Mr. L.
I was not disappointed.
I've only read one chapter of this, but man, do I love it. Correct grammar and spelling, solid, believable plot, characters that act like they should, and just an overall intriguing story.
Good sir, I am in love with your story.
I love your complex vocabulary, how you use italics to indicate thought, and just everything about your style.
It is getting late for me, but I can assure you that I will be reading this story during each and every one of my spare moments (which, unfortunately, are rare these days), and review every chapter.
Thank you, and goodnight.
NoblegasXenon chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
crries. This story gives me so much emotions
somesortofdeliciousbiscu1t chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I like the style that this is written in and a good description of the Underwhere.
ultimatefangirlx chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Wow. Just wow. I really loved the last chapter, it gave me a type of mind-f***. Excellent work hun. (:
Wishmaker1028 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Well, there was an ending that I didn't see coming. That was awesome and you did a great job...
Pokemonfan67 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
That was a great story! *claps hands*
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
If SPM was a movie this is how it should be. Good job!
MysticalOwl chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Another awesome chapter! I'm enjoying very much this story... it's just so interesting and very well written! Please update soon! :3
Wishmaker1028 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Wow, that had me on the edge of my seat! That was just amazing. Can't wait to see what happens.
Sonar chapter 7 . 7/30/2014