Reviews for Philter
Eh chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
What the fuck is this?! Absolutely marvellous, bravo! Loved this
breatheincontagiousxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Can't believe this has so few reviews! Loved it, super creative idea!
Samara-Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
That was amazing! Really loved it!
It was hilarious! Good narration, you did great with the character's personalities and of course the complete history was well placed! It was such a great introduction to their life after their marriage. Pretty nice. I really enjoyed this fanfic. Well done! Hope i can read another story from your hand soon... ok? Thanks for your hard work!
hiraikotsus chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm making it my mission to review all of the fics I've read and re-read over the years without ever reviewing. I love this so much! You write MirSan smut perfectly, and oh poor Sango for falling into this predicament... But how thoughtful of Miroku to have a fix to this situation ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Great job and expect more late reviews from me as I attempt to right my past wrongs by showing my appreciation for all the greatness you've written!
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I looooved this! I had this fic to read since you uploaded it, and today has finally been the day. I love this pairing SO much, and it's such a pleasure to read of them from you. Loved the intensity. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
What I wouldn't give for a chapter of Miroku on this stuff...
*puppy dog eyes*
Vampyglamour25 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Not sure why this story has not been reviewed as much but I loved it! You got Sango and Miroku perfectly! So In character! This story was fire!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I know what you mean about that gray area of love potion stories. I loved your twist with this being post-manga! Good job. :-)
Heraldo chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Thanks for this! I wish more Miroku/Sango fics like this come around more often.
AM78 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow, this sure was intense. Lots of passion and energy. As far as lemons go, I gotta say this was quite good. I liked how you had Sango getting into the act just as much as Miroku, as that tends to be a rare thing in Mir/San fics. Also I agree with your opening point about the consent issues with stories like this, so it was nice to see this taking place after they are happily married.

Mir/San cannon fics are pretty rare around here, so it's always nice to find one, and even better when they turn out to be this enjoyable. Good job.
BingQing chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What a breath of fresh air, it's been awhile since I've read a great mirsan fic. Can't wait to read more works from you :)