Reviews for Silence and Sea Salt
remuslives chapter 1 . 2/14
i really loved the ending of this. great job!
starlightandseaglass chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Katarina: I don't know if you'll see this, but I don't have any other way to respond to your review, since you apparently don't have an account. I just went and read both of the fics ypu mentioned and accused me of plagiarizing. While I do see the similarities, I don't quite understand your accusation of plagiarism, as most of the similarities between our three stories are due to having similar premises, which I don't think is an issue. Also, any similarities between my story and those two are completely unintentional, as I hadn't read either of those two stories when I wrote this.
Thank you, hopefully that cleared up any concerns you had! I hope you see this message.
Katy
Katarina chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I couldn't help but notice the similarities to Frostfall's fic 'Bent' and 'of the living' by Tokoloshe Monster. I must say that I do not quite apreciate plagiarism, and I am thinking of reporting this.
Astrid Hofferman chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
No you aren't the first one to do a fic with this idea for this pairing (is it weird that I got some sort of feeling of déjà vu when I read this?) but hey you really added a sort of unique and different feel to it, you know? You're talented, really you are. Keep on keeping on! :)
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
*chants* ENCORE, ENCORE!

This was so wonderful. I have a soft spot for Everdair and just...oh my God...it was so great! I can't really explain how much I loved it. Please, please write more for these two! I'll love you for it.

-ac
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I know this is only a one-shot, but damn, I really want to read more! Loved it! :)