Reviews for Causing Rain
ruined pride chapter 1 . 5/30
What a sweet ending! ()

Lololol sequel: sasuke gets sick after kissing sakura. she pops over and cares for him but hormones happen and they both get sicker. "Dammit, Sasuke, you know you're not supposed to share bodily fluids with sick people. And vice-versa!"
This needs a sequel you can't just end it like that.
KenRik chapter 1 . 1/23
i loved sai here too! loved them all actually! great characterization kudos kudos!
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
i would love if you continued this!
Harlequin's Vault chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hey! I didn't realize that I had read this before and that it was your story. So I'm leaving a review! This story is cute, and a Sasuke trying to repress his feelings but failing is always funny!
missvenita chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was really funny, loved it!
Sahar-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
A well written, well thought of one-shot! Awesome job!
I KNEW the were taking about Sakura (Sasuke, you smooth devil, you) :P
I think the ending was perfect because knowing those two, their relationship will not have a smooth ride!

Peace
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Aww, a very beautiful concept, enjoyed reading it a lot! Sai was the best in this, really, and of course Naruto and Sasuke were arguing about Sakura! DD You hit the characters spot on, by the way! :)
Sasusakuest.day1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved it! It was freakin adorable! Sequel perhaps?
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love Sasuke excuse I have separation anxiety. In reality he did not want anybody touching him but Sakura. Cute fic!
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
You have a new fan for sure! ;)
Your writing style is pretty bada$$! And the way you wrote everyone's character to a 'T'...Loved it! :D
Sasusakulover chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wow! I loved it!
Update soon, amazing story.
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 7/11/2014