Reviews for Sins of the Father
Blu98 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
So another great chapter. It's too late at night/early in the morning to pick through and point out specifics. One thing though, when you described only seeing England's lips under her hat, were you going for the musical poster, because that's what I saw. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
So much I loved about this chapter, which was amazing as usual. I don't think I've ever read a bad chapter that you've written... Anyways, my favorite line was,"It happens in a moment, and I know because I am that moment." I really loved yero as a spirit! I know i dont review a lot, but I always run out of ways to say that this chapter was AMAZING! So even without a review, please know that I ALWAYS enjoy your stories! :)
And with your closing author's note, I am a HUGE Will and Grace fan! And I'm hoping the character is like Karen or jack, they're my favorites. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Well done. Your writing has really grown in the past few years I've been reading your work. :)
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
It was such a horrible thing, the airplane crash... 193 of the passengers were Dutch and most of them are from the area I live in. I didn't know any of them personally, but it's such a horrible thing to happen... so many lives lost. It's sweet of you to dedicate this chapter to them.

As for the chapter, I really loved this. Maybe Elphaba's reaction, more than anything, made Frex see what he's been doing to her - like when she couldn't believe that he had actually travelled all the way to Shiz and left Munchkinland in the middle of the night for her.
I also love all the small protective gestures of Fiyero towards Elphaba. They are so adorable .

And as for Fangirl - funny thing you bring that up, because I bought the book a few months ago and saved it especially for my vacation to Portugal. I'll be leaving on Wednesday and I'm taking the book with me. Can't wait to read it! :)
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
That was a beautiful fic, I cried like a baby with this chapter and the one about the past!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Nice story here. Not the most creative idea you've had (as you admitted), but well executed nevertheless.

2 years and 9 months seems extremely early; I read at about 3.5 years old and that was considered very early.
A nice article about gifted kids' early learning development. From the article: "if a child has taught himself without any formal instruction, there really can't be any question about his giftedness." I think that applies to both Elphaba and myself.

Cheers,
GoodWitches

PS I couldn't log in which is why I'm a guest.
Annie chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow, this is amazing! This is definitely one of my favourite fanfics!
Thedoctor24601 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
:) That was so cute! It is kinda sad how shocked Elphaba is, but hey, I was shocked to learn that Frex had a soul, too. Awesome chapter! I loved it! And I'll go start on The Right Thing To Do, too!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Beautiful. Never thought I'd say this, but I actually like Frex. Shocker.
wickedozgirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Hallelujah! He sees the light!
The only time I've ever liked Frex even a little bit in a fanfiction! Well there's a first time for everything!
tooOTPtofunction chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Loved this (: and I just got Fangirl the other day XD
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow! Love her!

Amazing story! Another great one!

Ttfn.
MyLittleElphie chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
lol! Frex should totally buy Elphie a pony! hilarious idea! xD

Sweet story! Nice change, since I always thought that Frex really does not have to be Elphaba's nemesis lol
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
It is so beautiful! This is an amazing story and I loved the ending. Wonderful , amazifying and beautiful story!
Elphabalover101 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Yay! I'm so happy that Frex apologized to Elphaba!