Reviews for (Love Practice) Between the Sheets
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Plakillion chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Aww so sweet! :)
ReverieNishio chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Oh my gosh that was so hot. It blew my mind away.
I love the way the story flowed perfectly and the words u chose were fit. Your writing style is great author-san so keep it up!
Eh. What would I give to see them do it all the way. Hahaha. XD
Thank you for this story author-san. It's hard to find good AoKise stories like this, so great job! )
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Glad you're i think you're story deserves a sequel (demanding much). Can't really say anything more, just continue writing good (AoKise) . thanks.
Yami No Kaabii chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
There's more?!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

(Your big bold -End. from chapter 1 was misleading .;)

Anyway, yay they get together for real! I liked how Aominecchi was straightforward about his feelings (as he should be, he's Aomine) while Kise was evasive and unsure (to protect his poor heart of course ;A;) and it all went well in the end

And then the whole scene right after.

So Kise even wants to show himself off during sex, huh?

Hoping to see more kinky AoKises sooooon! (oωo)/
xaikawilleatyoursoul chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
AAAAHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE! I personally ADORE AoKise, to the point where it is almost an unhealthy obsession and I've got to say; YOU ROCK! This fanfiction was too much for my poor AoKise feels. Gah! You've literally left me LUSTING FOR MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUN INTENDED.

Honestly this fic was the bomb. Sure beats mine! -w- Kudos to you, author-chan.
Agizera chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Wehhh... eksekusi yang mantap. Dan mereka jadian. Di awal aku sempet senyum2. Di tengah aku jadi galau karena si Kise sok santai padahal Aomine bela2 in seriusan. Seperti biasa Riys, fiknya manis dan aku suka banged.
Agizera chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Hey, Riys. Bener2 kubaca fik ini, tapi bagian rate M nya aku skip coz nggak begitu paham, maklum, nekat baca tanpa nerjemahin dulu, jadi kufokusin ke pokok ceritanya.

Nangkep kok intinya, meskipun nggak bisa nikmatin seni nulis Amariys yang biasanya bikin aku jatuh cinta.

Jadi ini canon ngambil setting pasca Winter Cup. Aomine yang mabok jadi iya iya an sama Kise. Dan Kise gak keberatan. Hm.

Suka bagian Satsuki bingung mo nyamperin Mine ke hotel. Pengen tau gimana perasaan Kise, secara, meskipun yang mereka lakukan salah, Abang Aomine nggak menyesal, tapi gimana dengan Kise? jadi kulanjut dulu bacanya.
Demm chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
U know... U're awesome! I don't what else to say... Just that. I love, but really love your work! Keep writing like that for ever!
JapFreaky chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love your stories! The way you describe, full of details instead of skimming over it is wonderful! And I absolutely love the ending. Of course, I would wish for a sequel but I think this is perfect enough as it is, even if you don't write it. It just makes me feel contented..

Please keep writing!
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
yay! another aokise from you! i love you! XD more please _
Anonym-U chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This fic is so good! Both Aomine and Kise are so cute and in-character! The mature scene was hot too and intense. Their feelings are conveyed perfectly there. Amazing story. You've done a real good job here! I won't say no to the second part!
atsushhi chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Noo, this is soo not complete . Omg, I think you really have to ask your imagination a bit of something more, I'm sure it won't be bothered and so do we!
I really liked this, I love how you explain each detail of the scene with so much accuracy, it gives us readers a sense of really being into the scene and makes it more enjoyable :) I love your stories, these two guys are really well treated in your hands ;)
Keep up the good work and don't forget us readers, this MUST have a continuation!
valen.mesa1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMG i want to read more about this, please tell me theres a second part or something, I beg you. Absolutely loved it