Reviews for Shot in the Dark
Malorn FairyTail chapter 1 . 2/21
I finally finished a recipe for disaster and then wandered over here and now I’m crying and I’m sad and I love you, you’re dah best author evver;(
SapphireDragon4437 chapter 1 . 1/7
You seem to have an aptitude for ripping out hearts. (But this fic was still awesome.)
TheAlienHeart chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
(Sniffle) Shoot...I freakin wanna die right now! So sad, but so beautiful!
samathekittycat chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
that is... very sad :c
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Ahhhhh god this was so sad why do I do this to myself? Honestly this was so good though, well done
Y-T3cH chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Damm... i hate tragedies... we suffer from enough of it in our real lives... i hardly ever read a fan flic of it.
But... but... but...
This was really good... it made me cry...
Trisah chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This fucking hurts me oh wow
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This one just killed me inside. You captured the mood and pain so vividly with those short sentences and bursts of understanding and denial. Oh my heart!
Reclun chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This was way too freaking sad and depressing. But also possible. Dammit.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
... ... ... I'm not crying. it's dust.
ArchineerRob chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Oh god, this is depressing. Well written but a tragic tale.
Zahiera1322 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
And there goes my heart... I really think this broke Something inside me
deathblade11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I absolutely love the way you write and the way you are able to just send the feelings through the text. I hate how tragic this story is but that is another reason why I love it so.

I was reading this in the middle of class and I had to fight back the tearssk that way I would avoid attention and peoples questions.

I hope that you are able to eventually start your own books, I would gladly buy them given the chance it ever came around.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
*sniffling* why would you do that!?
Pyrrhappreciation chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
sweet fuck i hate this... Give me more