Reviews for Misguided Ghosts
dude356 chapter 21 . 7/16
As much as I love psycho-Ginny in a lot of fics, I think (relatively) calm Ginny fit better for this particular story and I'm glad you made that choice. I mean, yelling and then trashing an apartment isn't that calm, but under the circumstances, it's a pretty tame reaction given Ginny's (canon confirmed) temper. I liked that she took time away from everyone to cool off and process things, especially when you see so many depictions of Ginny going on a hexing rampage when she's angry.

I'm really enjoying this story and I'm hoping there's going to be more to it now that the confrontation with Ginny has taken place and Harry, Hermione and Izzy are living together. I'd like to see how they function as a family under one roof and ultimately how much the family grows. Thank you for writing this.
BratGirl1983 chapter 21 . 5/29
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
IrishNewton chapter 21 . 3/13
Just discovered this story, love it! Can't wait for another chapter and see what the future holds!
Omg I loved how they were all so adults about everything and wow for Ginny to just let go like that is amazing. (of harry) I love this story can’t wait to see what happens next.
MissEllen chapter 21 . 3/4
Great chapter! So happy it’s come!

Finally all the things that needed saying are out there, and Ginny is actually calmer and listening. I liked how she came in and set the tone of openness and listening instead of screaming and accusations and destruction. I get that there’s still hurt and sorrow but that other stuff was ridiculous behavior. That made for a great conversation between everybody.

Ron is so cute with Bliss and the girls. I want more of them, too. I’m excited to see where this goes from here. Hope you come back soon and finish this story, I love it!
Mmlefay chapter 21 . 2/24
This is a cute story! Looking forward to the next update.
Sampdoria chapter 21 . 2/20
elizabethrose1974 chapter 21 . 2/15
love the update! thank you
Kingswriter chapter 21 . 2/14
Just binged myself on this story. Perfect little fic to read on Valentines. Well done.
mary.sandt chapter 21 . 2/14
Like it updates soon
misswinterjayne chapter 21 . 2/14
Awwwh cute story
paintball331 chapter 21 . 2/14
Definitely different then I imagined. But nevertheless I still enjoyed it. Keep it up.
It's so beautiful! :)
jkarr chapter 21 . 2/13
it is nice that Harry, Hermione and Ginny talked
pawsrule chapter 21 . 2/13
Wonderful so glad u updated!