Reviews for la canicule
Cognizance chapter 1 . 4/11
This is still just such a good story. Wonderful to re-read.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/11
good plan, even if it got a little out of hand...
This is so good - I love everything about it.
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh what a clever plot, I have to say :D
I like how you managed to write them so much in their characters! Ten points for you ;)
Good story, I enjoyed very much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I'm pretty sure you're like, my favorite author in this fandom. This story highlights exactly why. Perfect.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was absolutely wonderful.

Not only did you capture all of their voices perfectly - particularly Aramis and Porthos - but you also did a brilliant job of conveying their unique bond and the brotherly concern they share for one another, all whilst weaving an intriguing tale which was equally amusing and heart-warming as its true nature was revealed.

I can just imagine Aramis being worried about D'Artagnan while oblivious to his own illness, and how spot-on that Athos and Porthos know him so well and therefore come up with such a scheme in the first place.

I think my favourite part was the end, watching Aramis finally realise what they'd been up to and chuckling at poor Porthos's frustration when it comes to making Aramis take care of himself.

Again it was utterly in character as you described - through Aramis - the mixture of fondness and exasperation Porthos has in his voice when he's lecturing Aramis about looking after his health.

I also smiled at Athos being clearly awake but leaving it to Porthos to try to talk some sense into him!

I really did enjoy this.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I rather liked this. You write the guys really well and I enjoyed the mini twist in the middle there.

One shots man, they always leave me wanting more. Feel free to write some thirty chapter beast. I reckon I'd quite enojy it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Liked that.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
ah, poor, poor Aramis, that we really do love you and have no concern for your dignity at the same time is such a joyous notion
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aramis has some good friends.
Richefic chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Loved this. The plotting was just perfect and Aramis' dawning realisation of the truth nicely done. That little image of Athos awkwardly trying to comfort D'Artangan really resonated with me but the whole thing was just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I admit I read this already over on AO3. Seeing it here, my fondness for it grows ever stronger.
Musketeer 17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is exactly they type of story I was hoping to read tonight. It was wonderful, well written, and so believable for Aramis, and all of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was a very good story very well written and I believe true to the characters nature.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So awesome. I loved everything about this story.