Reviews for Secrets To The Grave
GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose chapter 21 . 10/21/2018
i got to say creaky
Emma chapter 21 . 1/25/2016
What?! Ive been reading this for HOURS! Are there no more?!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
Hey, do you plan on updating this fanfiction or you have dropped it?
please, tell me you're still going to update, dont give up!
Gamer chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
WHERE ARE YOU!
Okay first off; that cliffhanger. SO CRUEL TO LEAVE US HANGING!
Second: Great Chapter
Third: Wonderful song; I'm glad that my comment has inspired you to look into these games, their gruesome stories would probably do nice in inspiring a horror story like this, and especially the music; WOW, when you play the song while reading this, it really makes it amazing, as do many of the songs you have added. I can tell you have an appreciation for music, and I can also tell you put thought into them, and not just have them to be there, but are giving them purpose in the story.
Fourth: So anyway...PLEASE COME BACK, I'M DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Nooooo! I want more! Im in love with this story!
felcatty chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
whoa...sinister and creepy...I loved it
everything is coming together bit by bit, but we still dont know the reason Ruffnut isn't affected by Katherine's magic,
I partially say she's a distant relative or somehting...or she's decended from a long line of people who have magical potential, so she's also got like magic in her blood or something...i dont know...that's just what i think
awesome chapter keep up the good work
Gamer chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
Nice chapter. Oh and I played the first part of the song while Katherine sings it, and oh my gosh, it fits PERFECTLY! And you're right, I can totally hear Astrid singing the second part as well. SOMEONE MAKE AN HTTYD AMV OUT OF THIS! THE WORLD DESERVES TO KNOW!
felcatty chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
ooo...intrigueing, so now they can see astrid themselves...with tuff being destructive as ever,
and hiccup's starting to break free/resist 'astrid'/katherine, very interesting
awesome chapter
keep up the good work :D XD
haddocks chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
i just spent the entire day reading this and absolutely love it! your ideas are so unique! keep up the good work and if you could check out my story as well, it would mean so much :)
WhiffleWaffles chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
This is so amazing and intense! I look forward to more!
felcatty chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
This has to be the longest ive gone without reviewing a story sooo sorry...
Ruffnut knows now awesome, but we still dont know why she isnt affected, at least she has help
This chapter wasnt that bad it was a light filler in my opinion
yeah keep up the great work, chapters 18 and 19 are awesome
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so update soon (with this story and your others)
keep up the awesome work :D XD
Gamer chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Is anyone else reminded of The Witch's House?
fantasylunargirl chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Another quote from OUAT I see
felcatty chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
ooo Ruff is supicious and you gotta love tuff too,
did not expect you to focus on her this chapter, so... awesome :D
nice song btw
still love it
i say it a lot but ill say it again... keep up the awesome work
pokelover chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
still love it
very interesting cant wait for teh next chapter