Reviews for All Mine
banshee-hime chapter 4 . 8/3/2018
Hello!

I'm late to the party, as always, but oh well, at least I'm here to pick up the mess, right? Ahem, anyways, the fact that you haven't updated in a few years kinda made me die a little on the inside. And here's why:
Kuroo/OC is a seriously lacking section on FFN and AO3. And, good Kuroo/OC is lacking even more. So, reading through this was a trip, beginning to end. I really enjoyed it. You have a nice, solid writing style which flows and is easy to read and enjoy. You keep Kuroo and Kenma perfectly in character from what I can see so far. And, their interactions with your OC seem solid, as well. I really enjoyed reading about someone who can 'subdue' Kuroo so easily hahahaha Though, given his feelings for Noa, I completely get his 'yes man' attitude. It was an enjoyable read, nonetheless.

As for Noa, I really feel like I need to talk about her a bit, too. I was a tad skeptic as to whether this story would be my cup of tea or not. I mean, we deal with so much crap in life that we just want to relax while reading, no? Or, at least that's how I felt. So, one-sided love isn't usually a story type I enjoy. But, I have to say that Noa captivated me from the get-go. She has a well-developed personality, rich backstory (or at least I think so from all the hints) and fits into the canons' daily life with ease. All in all, she makes the story even more enjoyable to read. So, great job!

Anyways, that's all I've got for now. I hope that you will update at some point, as I'll be lurking about and waiting for it.

As for your question about cheating... Hmmmm I did happen to be in a similar situation once before and I think I'm the most annoying type of person for all parties involved. I ended up conspiring with a friend to drop the bomb on the 'happy' couple and then lock them in a room to figure it out. While it may have seemed solid in our heads it ended pretty badly for the couple. Nobody was physically hurt, but the shouting got pretty loud xD Fun times.

So, now I'm actually done here xD
All my best,
Shee
horilyts chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
why don't you just continue to update it? I'm dying right here .
cruelen00 chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
i love it xD please continue xD
Seere Klein chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I totes knew that toru had an affair tsk. Noa isnt the type of girl to go fast and maybeeeeee toru wants more than a kiss idk man. I thought toru was oikawa at first lels
little-L.A.M chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
This is so good! I'm excited to see what with happen with Noa-chan and Toru when she finds out, I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
:* marry me
Savage Kill chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
To answer your question, I wouldn't really know if telling someone what they saw would be a good idea.. I mean if you tell them first, then there's probably going to be some arguing between the two while also having one the one being told thinking it was a lie or something... but not saying anything might just have it where the guilt builds up and when the ohter person realizes it then even have more guilt be put on them because you didn't say anything about it and now your friend is hurting... if that makes sense..

And I take it that she would rather do the things she likes to do instead of listening to her parents...

Savage Kill chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
So dose she play softball by any chance considering that you've typed it out in the chapter? lol

Well at least we get some feedback to what her childhood was like with the two, though its only with Kuroo for the time being...

hirakohs chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I really like this story this far. It's adorable and I really do see so much potential in it! I especially like how, even though it's 3rd person, it's mainly told from Kuroo's perspective. Can't wait for the update! ()
Silver Hydrangea chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Oh My Goshhh/

More people should read this! seriously! It's really good! XD

Can't wait till the next chapter! Btw, I don't think that Kuroo is ooc, ppl can't actually be happy freely all the time. Especially when they're with their unrequited love :( update soon! and there's no need to be sorry for the 3000 words chapter. I LOVE it! and no one can definitely blame you for getting carried away ;)

See you soon! 3
North Wind chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
She should like Kuroo. Or maybe she should feel more than that. not that I'm telling you how to do your job.. But it's just a suggestion! And I think that he should be in the story, but I think that the part that you have him in now is perfect because as far as I can tell he isn't really all that social. But great job so far this has to be one of my favorites! Thank You!
Savage Kill chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Hmm maybe you can make it so Kenma is someone that might know both of their secrets that they keep from each other or something like that...and I think you got his personality down fine but i would also think that he would seem to be a bit more quiet and seethe in silent anger or something like that.

Love the nickname by the way, Roo. Got it from Winnie the Pooh didn't you? lol

Savage Kill chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Ah so cute, tell me are her parents people who think they know what's better for their children then they do or are they simply stuck up people? Also why dose it seem that you're going to make Tohru a sweet guy when he's with Nao but when away from her is completely different?

Anyways update soon!