Reviews for Digimon Frontier: The Twins Life
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
I love brotherly love stories between Kouji and Kouichi, so cute. I love the way they interact with each other. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I love the twins! I love brother bonding fics between Kouji and Kouichi! Their two of my favorite characters!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
PorcelainDollxx chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
These are very cute and heartfelt! I really enjoyed them :)
Keep up the good work :)
ApricotDragon chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Yes. This was one of the best Digimon fics I've ever read, and I hope you keep on going with this story.
Aquamarine6996 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
YAY! LIGHT AND DARKNESS FOREVA! Great chapter and update soon!
Aquamarine6996 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
(too lazy to log in)
I love this fanfic SO FREAKIN MUCH! I just love Kouichi and Kouji! How about when Kouichi gets better, the group goes to a trip to the park or something? Just a suggestion! UPDATE SOOOOOONNNN! 3
Fellow Digitamer chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Aww, please continue to write more. The twins were one of my favorite parts about season 4. It's good to see someone taking this route.
Jackpot 2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I can't wait to read of this. I'd love to see more of the twins and their birth mom.

An idea I have for you is to have the whole Frontier gang visit and they could help out with some of the housework. Another is that their mother and Takuya's mother meet. You could determine how. I don't know why but I think that would be interesting.