Reviews for About a Girl
Guest chapter 48 . 9/11/2019
I just adore this story. I am excited to re-read it again. Can readers consider it finished or is there more to come? Thank for the amazing tale
SHARON RANKIN chapter 48 . 7/29/2019
WHAT A GREAT STORY. TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE AND WITH ENOUGH SIMILARITIES TO KEEP DIE HARD BUFFY AND SPIKE FANS HAPPY. I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH THE STORY, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNNYDALE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS SO FAR , PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT . SHAZZA.
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 48 . 5/10/2019
I know it's been a couple of years, but I would love to read it or let us know if you aren't going to continue :( I really like it and it has been an excellent read! I'll continue reading it there after even if you don't complete it lol. Completely binged it in two days!
singlemompride chapter 48 . 11/14/2018
Yaaaayy! Im so excited!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/14/2018
This is one of the most well-written fanfics I’ve ever read. In character and descriptive. I loved it and hope you continue.
jamsu chapter 48 . 8/30/2018
Buffy should've done something to Maddie instead of letting her live peacefully. I hope you're going to continue this. I can't wait to see how Buffy's going to be like w/ the scooby gang and when she finds out Spike is alive.
SusanMarieS chapter 48 . 8/10/2018
omg this is so good!
Big Fan chapter 46 . 8/5/2018
An original world, those are really hard to do and you're doing it amazingly well.
Ashamaphone chapter 48 . 5/13/2018
What a place to stop it! Just found this a bit ago, it's very good! I hope you continue it. This is an excellent read, thank you!
Guest chapter 48 . 3/27/2018
Hey CupcakeCute! I really love this story hope you get a chance to update it soon!
Soulburnt chapter 48 . 2/12/2018
Wow, what a fantastic story! I read this all in just two sittings, and I want to give it the absolute highest praise: This is the kind of imaginative yet grounded story I wish I could write. Thank you so much for writing it, because I'm so glad to read it.
I also want to give you encouragement as the end of the story nears (I think). Even though I feel there's a lot of darkness to come in Sunnydale, please write those scenes. You've already given Buffy and Spike more happiness than they ever had in canon.
brendafay chapter 48 . 12/26/2017
love it more please
AllyBabyPebbles chapter 47 . 12/12/2017
Holy...wow. I just read this whole, beautiful, glorious story over the course of about two days. I adore this story. You stuck to the heart of the characters and gave us a better love story than the show ever did. You have thus far written a love story worthy of Spike's darkness and William Pratt's poetic soul. I adore this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
darklover chapter 48 . 12/9/2017
I'm surprised Buffy managed to contain herself in front of Maddie. Their confrontation was nicely done.

That lady sure is in denial.

I knew Buffy's gift would prove useful :) Looking forward to their eventual reunion.

Wow, looks like Buffy will be headed to Sunnydale after all.
enchantedlight chapter 48 . 12/7/2017
loved the update! can't wait to know what comes next! please update soon!