Reviews for Struck by a feeling
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
Loves
lunchpailgail chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
oh man i love it... the angst til this.. great job!

are you still gonna continue this? pls do, its great!
lunchpailgail chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
AUBREY YOU SON OF A BITCH!
bardenacappella chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I'm not sure if that was the end of he story but either way this story is amazing. I started it yesterday and couldn't stop reading. It's so good. Thank you for writing it, I hope there will be more chapters I'll be waiting till then. Keep up the good work :)
Hey chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
Awesome story if any chance you can update can u update
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
This really is an excellent story you have here! I love the drama and the feeling you portray in the characters are awesome! I do hope you continue to update this story as I really can't see what will happen next. I don't think Aubrey will ever change as I'm sure she is going to try and get revenge again somehow. Maybe on a bigger level? Including Brad maybe? Who knows, maybe Stacie or Jesse have to get involved if that happens. Anyways I love this story and I can't wait to read more! :-)
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
This story is so beautiful! I love to see a really "bitchy" Bree. And always enjoy Stacey and Beca being close friends. You hace talent! Keep on coming!
RocketAlana chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
This reminds me of early 2000s high school romance movies. Way dramatic. Way cute. I like it.
phoenixgrrl chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
OMG, I just read your entire story right now. So in live with it. Will you please update it, I NEED MORE.
KriXmas92029 chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I loved it! Eeeeek! (Screaming like a middle school girl) update soon please :]
WeirdoAtWork chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Yes! Update! :D
And they are finally back together!.. Even though I really love Stacie and I hope that she is going to get her happy ending to because that girl is nothing less than amazing here.
Bechloe! Whoop! Okay, enough fan-girling.. I hope it's going to stay a little longer like this now, like.. Forever? :D
Thanks for the great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
MORE ! MORE! PLEASE :)
TacoxocaT chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
My 2nd review I guess xD, poor Stacie .. but glad that she let her love go after her love's love, wait what? best writerrrr!
TacoxocaT chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Holy sht this was freaking so good! geez keep this up will ya? I rlly ship steca and bechloe. I've been waiting for some writers to do this one. you made my dayyy! thumbs up for ya! ()
Smookey chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I hope you update soon. I'm really enjoying this story!