Reviews for Silence is Golden
E chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
HOLY HELL HOLY HELL HOLY HELL! This is the first; THE FIRST story I've EVER come across that makes a story revolve around Link not speaking! I haven't even started yet and I'm excited! I know he CAN technically speak in the games. He's not a mute. But he never moves his mouth or makes noises to 'talk' like the other characters do. And I've read stories where he can talk, but nobody listens anyway or he only speaks when it's necessary to him. But this right here! First. I'm looking toward to it!
DarkSecrets59 chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
This is really late probably but I know the answer to the question
The robot's name is Scrapper and he calls Fi "Mistress Fi."
He's totally in love with her
Sorry I can't help but jump at Zelda trivia
I love it
daianesama1998 chapter 41 . 6/28/2015
Heeeyyyy! Helo! Here it's Daiane! Your next best fan ever! Haha! Just kidding! But hey! This is one of the best of Legend of Zelda! As aways Without a word Link saved the world! Hey K'ger! Please! You could write more! You can count with me here! Byye!
CourageofAwesome chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
What?! When did this happen?! I don't remember reading anything that even suggested that!
Courage of Awesome chapter 41 . 1/30/2015
Aww, sweet! I can't believe I finished so quickly. I really liked the story. Kawaii! Now for the sequel.
Courage of Awesome chapter 39 . 1/30/2015
I get the feeling you don't like Zelda in, at least, Ocarina of Time.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
Aww, Dark you big softy!
Courage of Awesome chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I'm taking some initiative and reading this. Must say, it's not bad at all.
KuZaganHW chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
Ouch locking him in the Zelda CDI game? That's just cruel x3 had to say something lol (would have used my actual account but can't log in to at work.
foREVer00 chapter 41 . 12/9/2014
It was a really awesome story and I loved it. I can't wait for the sequel!
TwiliWolf13 chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
Awwwwww! You tied up all those loose ends! And made Jackkenna a thing! BUT WAIT! What happens to Malikai? Is he sort of Kara's older brother or did Aldrich adopt him (although Aldric sucks at father-ing) or was he returned to the Gerudo? Or what? Will he be brought up in the sequel?
Ocharlos chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
2 chapters the same week and the epilogue of the story, I thought that I would wait another 2 weeks.

I loved the way Link a... Talked back? (Is that right?) to Zelda, even more after Impa told him he was "playing house" and not doing his job.
Of course she forgot the fact that they let him to die at the temple ruins, and not a word about the sages (if they told him, I miss it).

Great story and good ending but what happenned to malikai?

Again a great story, I'll read you again in the sequel. Now I'll ask you something rally serious ┬┐will kaepora faebora be curses un the sequel too?

Read you later.
gilmaxter chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
I just spent three days reading this story. And I gotta say I love it . You did a great twist with the story and you made something great/amazing. Thank you for this terrifically awesome story. Hope there us a sequel.
Link'sLily chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I can't believe it's over...I thought we had more time. This was an adorable epilogue and a very sweet, calming, happy ending. This story in general has been great and this was a great way to say goodbye to all the characters. I had butterflies.

And thank you so much for the dedication, K'ger. It makes me happy that I helped you so much and that my reviews were appreciated (even though they've been vague lately and I apologize for that). And YES! I saw the egg and my heart skipped a beat! I was like 'HEY THATS ATL!' THANKS FOR THAT

Nola and Dark, Jack and McKenna, Link and Malon, all relationships that were epic and really fun to watch develop. And, despite what I said in that PM, I can't wait for the sequel! Put it up if ur ready! I wish I had more to say, but I'm a loss for words (is that the phrase?) anyway, ur awesome as always and I'm so sad this story is over! SIG WAS EPIC. I'M JUST WARNING U, ATL IS GONNA BE HELLA LONG SO PREPARE HAHA. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS AWESOME ADVENTURE!
orchids-with-lilies chapter 41 . 12/2/2014
DAT WAS AMAZING
GREAT JOB! Luv ya, great final chappie :)