Reviews for Will He Accept My Feelings?
Star197 chapter 11 . 8/12/2019
Gray is obviously gonna pick Juvia! Alicia’s got nothing on her!
Dustee Goff chapter 11 . 12/24/2018
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pls update this the best i cant live without reading the end
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
Where is the new chapter it's been 2 years
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
It's getting good please update
love love chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
pls update faster . Its awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
Come on do more its been two weeks
Grace Buckley chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Pls continue..this is so exciting! Can you make Juvia beat the living shit out of that ice girl in the end? She's so annoying..
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
Do more i love this best gruvia fanfiction ever I hope you do more!
CrystalHearts777 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
That's the spirit Juvia! Don't give up on Gray yet!
(Juvia is kinda like me since I want senpai to notice me but doesnt so kinda go all yandere to all the other girls who wants to get close to senpai.)
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
update please!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
as advice. I know you want to make intense the story but this just make that you repeat so many times the same situation that is making the fic lazy, slow and boring. In the last two chapters practically happened NOTHING. I like the plot but I need action already :/
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
I'm so so so worried, if this story will be long 25 chapters it means that there will be a lot of drama! And even if you don't know where you're taking this story i certanly hope that the end will be Gruvia! That Alicia is such a bitch and Gray has already admitted that he loves Juvia! He just has to tell her! GRUVIA FOREVER.. however good job and i hope the next will not take long..
Rose Tiger chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Hurry up, Juvia! Hurry up!
Makeira.Sakura chapter 11 . 6/21/2016