Reviews for TRON: Uprising Season Two
Disnep should have made these episodes in 2014 and not think of cancelling the show but still it is great to know that they are continuing tron
Great
TB chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey I really enjoy this fanfic and regard it as one of favorites of all time. Saying that, I would be ecstatic if you were to continue this story. I know that things come up or certain circumstances force people to stop writing, but if you could please try and continue when you have some free time, I know that I, as well as several others would greatly appreciate. Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
i soooooo would love this to be cannon !
Anon chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH! I HONESTLY THINK THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE GONE IF THEY MADE A SECOND SEASON! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lord NV chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I'm confused... What does he mean by 'self-replicate.
Anon chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Another excellent chapter! I love this story, it depicts a great prediction of what could have happened in Tron Uprising Season 2! Please update soon!
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Yay! That was amazing to read! Will Melissa show up more in the story or was this a onetime deal?
Saelkantan chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I'm really liking this story so far! I've read several 'season 2' fics, but this the first one to really feel realistic to me. You do a good job of matching the show's tone; I like the recaps at the beginning of each 'episode' and the proportion of action to dialogue is good. I also like the relationships between Tron and Beck, Tron and Yori, and Beck and Paige. I'm interested by the idea that Beck might be a better leader than Tron - is this because, as a mechanic, he is more interested in fixing problems than eliminating them? Or is it because Tron is too damaged from the betrayals he has gone through?
One thing I would be interested in seeing would be more from Mara and Zed. They were a pretty main focus of the show, and it would be interesting to see what sorts of contributions they could make to the uprising - especially Zed's inventions.
I'm looking forward to what comes next!
Skullar chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Abraxas reference, awesome. He was such a badass villain. I loved his "infected" voice.
Nhaz chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I really enjoy your style, with the intros resembling those of the episodes. This chapter was action-packed, and I liked the banter between Beck and Dyson. The scene in the last chapter when Beck and Paige become Tron and Yori is also beautiful. Keep it up.
Talos chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Please update soon, This is an excellent fanfic, that I believe to be a great portrayal of how the second season could have been!
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
YAYYYYZZZZZZZ!
Beck and Paige have become the next Tron and Yori. I think we all know what that means *arches eyebrows in a knowing way*
Yes, I seriously was thinking they were going to do that sooner or later the you-know-what.
I love Daddy!Tron when it comes to his and Beck's relationship. That is like my ultimate headcannon.
Now is Corruption a story that's coming out soon as like an in between chapters kind of deal, or is this story complete and Corruption a sequel?

Great story, though. I enjoyed reading it so far.
The Chosen One chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
...I think that math talk about time on the Grid gave me a brain fart. But talking about Kevin Flynn being in a lotus position the whole time in a cave with Olivia Wilde is just damn funny! XD
Adamented chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
When is the next chapter?