Reviews for TRON: Uprising Season Two
Did you model this off Star Wars
Ohh man this is so awesome! You do such a good job of writing the characters and sticking to the theme of the show! Heck, I keep forgetting what was actually part of the show, and what I read here.. I really hope this continues being updated, because oh man this is so awesome. Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us :D
Steven A.C chapter 1 . 9/8
Very nice! It felt like a real episodes, but I do have to say the character portrayals were a little off. Still this is only first part so there is always a "finding the groove" way to writing, but over all I very much enjoyed it, especially how you weren't to afraid to kill Tesler, that scene could have been a bit more drawn out (he was the villain of the series up until that point) but the dark feel it gave suits perfectly.
This is an amazing well written story of Tyron uprising continued. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter if it's still being updated. I've been waiting for something like this to come into a tv show, but I don't really mind reading it. Your work brings out everything correctly like the characters and what they say to all the items in the Grid. I love your work and hope you continue. I also might a small sigestion of two, but thank you so much!
Dalmasio chapter 7 . 5/24
Great work ! From now on, I'll be one of your impatient readers, anxiously waiting for the next chapters
Dalmasio chapter 1 . 5/23
Didn't think Beck would reveal himself as the Renegade so easily, even to Mara ! But good work sticking to the spirit of the show :)
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 8 . 4/15
Looking forward to seeing Cyrus in action again! You're doing a great job keeping everyone in character to ensure that your fic appears as canon-like as possible.
Take as much time as you need to write the next one, because your chapters have not been disappointing whatsoever when you seem to put so much time and effort into your work.
Keep it up!

TRON LIVES! Toodles.
Lianne Yoffa chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Very amazing, much applause. I think this is the best 'Season Two' fic I've found since they cancelled the show xD Everyone seems pretty in-character (except Tron, slightly, but well, Yori's bound to do that to him), and none of your added characters seem unrealistic. The story seems to stay true to the feeling of the actual show while also incorporating something unique to you, and, you know, giving plot twists that I'm sure would not have occurred in the actual show.
You've got yourself another follower~
Marcz chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
the virus balls and the tracker subroutine, those were the references to 2.0 weren't they? I should boot up 2.0 and Evolution again
Alpcantr chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I have just finished reading it and it's amazing please I beg you write more of these.
Alpcantr chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I love these haven't read this one yet but I had to comment this as soon as I realized this was the last please make more of these I read all six before in one sitting I just can't get enough of "The Grid".
Operator Blake chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Very happy to see you update. Excellent chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Sky the white dragon chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
I was never a real big Tron nut until Uprising came out. (Bout tore me apart when it was cancelled)

I really like your take on the second season and I hope you'll keep going and keep us all waiting for more!
OMAC001 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Looking good! Hope you update this story soon! (By the way, I saw something on deviantArt which looks like a pretty good weapon for the Occupation: D.O.G.S. Look it up and if you use it give credit to the artist.)
TronTig3rElectus chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Goshh! You updated! Melissa should get more mental comfort. She's been through a lot. #TronLives ! Can't wait for more! ;)