Reviews for TRON: Uprising Season Two
TronTig3rElectus chapter 6 . 6/24
Goshh! You updated! Melissa should get more mental comfort. She's been through a lot. #TronLives ! Can't wait for more! ;)
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 6 . 6/23
How do you do this?! It seems so realistic in this fictional sense that if Tron Uprising was continued, there's a possibility that these events could have happened. I also admire how you're able to revive ideas inspired by other episodes and add more personality to the minor or background characters. I think this chapter was totally worth the wait. You had all the events and characters (including Pavel) nailed down not only according to cannon, but also allowed them to grow into something more.
TRON LIVES!
DragonKey27 chapter 6 . 6/22
Amazing as usual. Of all the Season 2 prediction stories, yours is one of the absolute best. I really loved the Clone Trooper Guards (That'll be my new nickname for them). I hope at least one of them survives the season. Anway, I just wanted to congratulate you for such a well written fanfic - you did a fantastic job with Pavel by the way - and your story feels so much like the show that this is one of those fics where I feel that it might actually happen if the show gets renewed. Fics like these make me suspect that the author is secretly one of the show's writers. lol. But in all seriousness, this chapter and story are amazin as always. Keep up the good work.
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 5 . 4/13
Amazing story so far and I really hope you update this!
Disnep should have made these episodes in 2014 and not think of cancelling the show but still it is great to know that they are continuing tron
Great
TB chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey I really enjoy this fanfic and regard it as one of favorites of all time. Saying that, I would be ecstatic if you were to continue this story. I know that things come up or certain circumstances force people to stop writing, but if you could please try and continue when you have some free time, I know that I, as well as several others would greatly appreciate. Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
i soooooo would love this to be cannon !
Anon chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH! I HONESTLY THINK THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE GONE IF THEY MADE A SECOND SEASON! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lord NV chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I'm confused... What does he mean by 'self-replicate.
Anon chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Another excellent chapter! I love this story, it depicts a great prediction of what could have happened in Tron Uprising Season 2! Please update soon!
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Yay! That was amazing to read! Will Melissa show up more in the story or was this a onetime deal?
Saelkantan chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I'm really liking this story so far! I've read several 'season 2' fics, but this the first one to really feel realistic to me. You do a good job of matching the show's tone; I like the recaps at the beginning of each 'episode' and the proportion of action to dialogue is good. I also like the relationships between Tron and Beck, Tron and Yori, and Beck and Paige. I'm interested by the idea that Beck might be a better leader than Tron - is this because, as a mechanic, he is more interested in fixing problems than eliminating them? Or is it because Tron is too damaged from the betrayals he has gone through?
One thing I would be interested in seeing would be more from Mara and Zed. They were a pretty main focus of the show, and it would be interesting to see what sorts of contributions they could make to the uprising - especially Zed's inventions.
I'm looking forward to what comes next!
Skullar chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Abraxas reference, awesome. He was such a badass villain. I loved his "infected" voice.
Nhaz chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I really enjoy your style, with the intros resembling those of the episodes. This chapter was action-packed, and I liked the banter between Beck and Dyson. The scene in the last chapter when Beck and Paige become Tron and Yori is also beautiful. Keep it up.