Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
It's good
angelkittysmith chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
That is from the episode "In Praise of Ben" another one of my favorite episodes of Liberty's Kids. It was nice to also celebrate Sarah's birthday in that beautiful, joyous episode. Makes us all happy to see our favorite characters grow older, huh?
me chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
This was so cute! Great story :3 I will think of this next time I watch the show
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH!
Legendary Heroes.96 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
This was a really good story!
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
awwww! nice job!
draco122 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I must bow to your skills i liked that a lot. It was so cute and fluffly. I really liked it. It was done so very well.
Draco122
studentofwords chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
I can only imagine Moses' lecture and Henri's taunting. I wish you'd write that too!
Amanatsu Nickole chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Very nice ending, funny with Moses's part!
Amanatsu Nickole chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Very sweet indeed.
Maybe Its Not A Myth chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
pls update i zis story lol srry bout my "zis" henrie's french acent isgetting 2 m :D
Blaise Skylark chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
MackenzieW:

Loves it! Wonderfully fluffy and a very good story.

~ Blaise Skylark
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I wish that would have happened during the show! XD Honestly, this ending is worth ten-thousand "aws." It was a very cute ending to a very cute story.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Aw, that was sweet! I am excited to read and find out the end, so off to the next chapter I go. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is a really good story so far, reminds me of the time I watched the TV show. I get so nostalgic when it comes to things like that. _ I'm going to read all of this since I'm so eager to finish this short yet awesome story.