Reviews for American Sassenach
Mantlady chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Extraordinary, and I wish you would update...
fantasyinmymind chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
Just found this story. It's a good start...thought there where places you should have made paragraph breaks...very difficult to read when such a big paragraph.

I know it's been a while...any way possible you will come back and finish this?
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Love the Star Trek reference. There definitely ain't a reset button in this fic. Happy writing!
BookLover1778 chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
i love the story. please update soon!
IthilielCuivienien chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
Hey, this story is great! Please write more!
MartyMcFlyJr chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
OMG wow this is so wonderfully cool! ooh I can't wait to see all the stuff Claire will be discussing with her now lol! she might wanna know how the world developed from 1968 to 2002... but this is so au! I mean, Jamie and Claire should be running around with Mr Wullaby now no?
KArina chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Omg. I was so surprised to actually find a new story here. Very fantabulous, I must say. Good Work. Please (teareyed) dont be like all the others and leave without updating.
melanie chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Hi Amalia

firstly its 25/1/2007 and this is the first time i have logged into this site. i'm not sure if you still access this site as it appears you have become to bored or busy to finish, if thats the case thats understandable but a shame because i was very much enjoying your take on the Series and your writing style is very approachable and fun to read. You really do have a talent for it and a good grasp on the Gabaldon series.. i hope you do add more chapters to your novelette and eventually get it published because it started really well. :) good luck to you.

your friend Stormz
garden-crafter chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Great chapter! I hope you write more !
Runzia chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Hmm, you actually pulled off inserted an OC into a story. Bravo, because it's not usually as easily and well done as you did it.

It would've been nice to see a continuation of the story, but since it's been abandoned for about two years I guess I can't expect a miracle. Woe is me... But it was very nice.

Biannca chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
U SO NEED TO FINISH THIS! i mean leaving it here, like's just not right, not right i tell you! update! PLEASE!
Lozz422 chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
Just read all 9 chapters of your fic! Great!

I love the Jamie and Claire books and have read and re-read the so many times!

It seems like Jamie already kinda of knows she's from the future?...

I hope you continue this soon although it looks like it has been updated in a little while.

If you do update, can you please put some more spaces between your paragraph's to make it easier to read?

rampaigne chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
oh. i like it! i am begging you to write somemore. it feels so good to have a day dream like that put in words...AND you have the perseverance to write it all down! the last chapter was a little hurried tho...everything got all lumped together...but it IS francine run away would make things simpler wouldn't it...but she HAS to meet gads it would be fun!
Cassie3000 chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING ANYMORE? I'm still as crazy about this story and outlander in general; don't stop now!
crazyreadergirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2004