Reviews for Moments Revealed and Unrevealed
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 56 . 3/26
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series thus far, having now read all six stories, and I can't wait to read Told and Untold! These stories have wonderfully fleshed out the way I look at canon; you're so brilliant in the way you write it! I just adore what your doing with this series!
kagi-chan2 chapter 46 . 3/10
It's so tragic that atm it's not forever... That they are not together, but Belle is with Will .

The scene was so sweet, but knowing what follows it's more bittersweet.
ladybugsmomma chapter 56 . 2/1
I have tears in my eyes! That was even more beautiful than the episode's portrayal! As for the rest of the story, it renenwed the utter and complete dislike I had for Zelena. It also lifted my heart as they were reunited once again and then the beautiful ceremony! Absolutely wonderful work! Off to the next one!
Montreat11 chapter 57 . 12/1/2014
For Meredith Pechta: You can e-mail me at Treatian Gmail .com
Grace5231973 chapter 56 . 10/2/2014
I am sorry to see this ending but I am looking forward to the next one!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I have to say that (after reading all the way through to here), overall, this series is outstanding. However, you could use a better proofreader (spell check doesn't do the job). I do like that you found the "good" parts of Lacey, and gave her more depth than we saw onscreen. Maybe *too* much depth, even. If Rumple had put *Lacey* in Belle's apartment, she probably wouldn't have IMHO been a careful housekeeper, and Rumple's credit card would have been used to buy *lots* of rock music (Van Halen, Hagar, AC/DC, etc.) that Rumple and Belle wouldn't like. And I do think that Lacey would have gotten Rumple into bed-or at least the back seat of his Cadillac!
You are right showing that Belle has very little time to recover from her sudden "new history," but I think that someone (Rumple, probably) would have had her meeting with Archie regularly. Maybe almost as soon as she escaped the "asylum," and so she *we* didn't see Red more (or Ashley/Ella, or Kathryn/Abigail) doesn't mean that Belle didn't. But good explanation for why we haven't seen either of them.
Grace5231973 chapter 55 . 9/29/2014
Loved it! I also loved how you got into Rumple's head! You could see Rumple's need and vulnerability as well as their mutual grief!
rumbellefan chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
Beautiful! I was watching 4x01 tonight and thinking "I can't wait til next May to see how Montreat11 writes this"!I love the name "Told and Untold" it fits very well!I'm also looking forward to "Moments Exchanged" for the Neal and Belle bonding that we didn't get to see on the show!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
ooh! I cant wait for the next parts. This was really nice. :)
Raizen Yusuke chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
The ending was touching, romantic, showed character growth (Rumple being openly affection Belle in front Archie and Moe), and enhanced the source material in a way that only the writing could have allowed. It captured the happy and blissful beginning of the marriage that the episode itself had. One of the things you did that the episode couldn't have done (since OUAT isn't a narrative show) was how Belle's thought of Baelfire/Neal during the ceremonial and her promise to look after his father. The bond between the now stepmother and stepson resonated even in the very end of the story.

Belle and Moe's mended relationship showed here as well. Moe being genuinely sorry for not having enough time to wear something more appropriate. While he may not fully grasp or understand Belle's love for Rumpelstiltskin he still felt pride and love at seeing his daughter in her wedding attire. This was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. As I've said before you did an excellent job at elaborating the source material and showed us possible events that could have occurred off-screen, which in turn gives the characters more depth.

This was a great read and it helped prepare me for season 4. I was worried about the direction the series was taking after the conclusion of season 3. Our discussions through pm made me feel better for season 4's direction. It was also fun to talk to someone who understood my fears, complaints, and hopes for the series. I know it wasn't easy to get back to so many reviewers, plus your commitment to the real world, but you somehow managed it all. If all goes well I will hopefully be following Moments Exchanged in December. I hope you enjoy the season premiere tonight (or if your unable to watch it tonight than whenever you get the chance to watch it).
Teresa Martin chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
So beautiful! Loved the way you explained the "interesting" clothes they were all wearing!
katido chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

For all the work you did and you will do with the Rumbelle.

I'll be there in december, for sure.

Thank for the time tou take to make this amazing job and give us the "complete story" between the scenes we can see on the show.

For you, the saison 4 premiere takes place in in a few hours, for me, it takes a little more longer. So, it will be tomorrow, monday. I hope the episode with the french subtitles will be available on the afternoon, so I could see it when I'll come from the work.

Until december, I wish you the better. Peace and happy writing ;-)
katido chapter 55 . 9/28/2014
Oh, this chapter was beautifull.

So sad and happy all the same. How did you do that ?! Have you magic on your own. Well, in your feather, undoubtedly !

Goind to read the wedding moment ...
LaurieAHancock chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful ending to this part of the Rumbelle story. I loved reading this today and can't wait to see the season premiere tonight. You've really helped get me through this hiatus and in such an incredible way. I could never imagine most of the things you thought of, and, believe me, every word was (and is) much appreciated! Blessings to you!
deweymay chapter 56 . 9/28/2014
Firstly, thank you for another wonderful Moments series. I honestly don't know how you can do so much with what is all too often, so little. It was beautifully written and I loved each and every moment I spent with it. THANK YOU!

Secondly, you took what was already a pretty wonderful moment and made it better. BRAVOS! Especially the kiss, that was gorgeous and sweet and sexy :)

LOVED IT.