Reviews for The Sorrow of the World Cannot Add Up to Now
Rebelmaiden chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
The people were speaking Serbian/Bosnian...with a bad accent that made it sound Russian.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Nice novelization. However, Serbs have their own language I believe
Pen Liddin chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
love the story. its really good, and no not going to fast, just perfect, quite realistic. please update?

-pen
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
interresting.. update it sometime will u? cheers,

cya

DK
zeeharan chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
AAHH! What is with the stopping!

This is an excellent story. You really captured Chris' feelings about stackhouse and all the guilt was really in character as well as all the rage and cockiness. This story begs to be finished. Ok, I'm begging you to finish.

You really are doing an excellent job. So few people write in this fandom that it is really a shame when an author stops writing, especially in the middle of a story. So update!
oslo chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
let me tell you a view things. German is not at all like English and it is not so that the whole world speaks either English, German or Russian. Nearly every country on Gods earth has an own language and it is not so hard to find out what language it is even for an American like you obviously are.

On the other hand I really like your story so sorry for my european wisecracking ass
Wing chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
Nice fic. one of the best fic i've read.
But there is a mistake on the default chapter... you wrote "were being aimed" actually it should be "were being painted".."painted" is the term use when you targeted by enemy radar.
Lily chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Whoa. This is totally cool. I didn't get to finish seeing the movie and your story is making up for it bigtime! *G* GO BURNETT! NAVY GUYS ARE SO HOT! *kissez*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
*sniffle* great descriptions of burnette's feelings and 5thoughts. this is so sad. :( made me cry. *cries*
General Haig chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
WADDA YA MEAN "WORTHLESS FIC"? THIS IS THE BEST GODDAM PIECE OF WRITING ON THIS ENTIRE FREAKIN' WEBSITE SO QUIT YER BLUBBERIN' AND GO UPDATE, SOLDIER! THAT'S A DIRECT ORDER!
Charlotte Gray chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
Your story keeps getting better, please write more. I really want to know about your other one too. I rewrote my story because it was just a jumble of...well it wasn't good.I've had time to redo Chapters 1&2, but not 3, so that makes no sense what so ever. Well yours is good, chapters are a little long, they take some time to read, but that is good:)
ClubDread16 chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Your story keeps getting better. I like that you stay true to the story. Keep it comin.
Deb1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
This is a great re-write of the movie. The thing about writing is that you can go into the mind of the character. It adds so much more to the story. I loved this movie and Owen Wilson was wonderful in it. Great job. Just realized this was here.
Charlotte Gray chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
Your story is great so far. I almost like it better then the movie,lol. I looked up Bosnia in my S.S. book and it said the native language is Serbian,so I would assume in the movie that's what they were speaking. Umm could you R/R my story? It's called A Time for Drunken free to tell me anything about it, even if it totally sucks and you hate it.
ClubDread16 chapter 2 . 11/11/2002
I really like the story, all except for the part where Stackhouse dies, but I hated that part in the movie too. I have a major crush on Gabriel Macht.

Erin