Reviews for The Superiors
197617 chapter 3 . 7/29/2019
Pls continue. This is amazing!
hannah786 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
This is really interesting, I hope that you do update
nicolS29 chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I really like it! Please update soon!: )
Sam chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
I'm confused so she already knows Klaus and she dated Tyler but why isn't she with the originals trying to figure things out and if Tyler is the one who took her that not such a great idea because first she can't die and I'm pretty sure her family would end up killing him. And who was the other brother shore was talking about and are we going to see him?
justine chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
your storyline is intriguing to say the least ! but we need more details in those chapters you are writing and sharing with your readers.
In the second chapter, you are talking about caroline's life but what does it entail exactly? What does the Superior mean in this context ?
WHat kind of powers does she have ?
more questions are on my mind but they are crazy ! maybe that's why i 'm attracted to this plot : it's because this is an enigma : we have only pieces there and there and we don't know where this could go and lead us.

Anyway keep writing and i will keep guessing what could happen !
until next time
ps: perhaps it would be interesting to make chapters longer ?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
When are you gonna update? This is good!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Please update please I love this story so much and klaus hasn't even showed up! Please hurry! I love this story so much!
SingLikeThere'sNobodyListening chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Omg love this story and I like that they're called superiors and plz update soon I really want to know what Bonnie's going to say, and I can't wait for klaus to make his grand appearance in the present time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Please update!
Lu-Bear chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Thanx for updating can't wait for your next update. Please no Hayley and Baby(i hate her so much she's the reason Klaroline ain't together and she snap Caro's neck Bitch!) and i believe that Caro's adopted brother is no other than Kol Mikealson so please update soon pretty soon, K. Thanx
Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Omg this is possibly the best story concept for the TVD/TO fan fiction ever! I love his already and we haven't even had any klaus and caroline present moments yet! Omg fangirlin!
ElizaJay chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
This is SO GOOD! I love how Caroline is actually older than the Originals and that they can't remember, should be extremely interesting. And who is the fake bro? Please PLEASE update! I'm going to alert this story which I NEVER DO, that is how much I like it :D
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Update ASAP :) need to know what happens
gothicpoet0615 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This is getting super interesting! Please update this story with more chapters!
Lionheart543 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Really good interesting chapter!