Reviews for Whispers from Heaven
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I don't know how I've missed reading your Eva fics before. You have a real command of language and how to use it. It is a rare talent these days. Your words are so beautiful. They seem to caress the mind and soothe me. I'm deeply moved when reading your fics - their beauty is almost so perfect as to be disturbing. I will read them anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I agree with most of the readers. You're definitely a good writer but I still like you as a CCS fanfic writer.

Aww... I missed your CCS pieces!
Tchernobyl chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Definitely one of the best peices on . Beautifully written, it flows well... and ignore Ice-kun. In a personal context like that, it *is* "ich liebe dich". Sie is formal, and sie without caps is plural. It's dich ;)
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
This is a truly beautiful piece of writing. It really touched me. You have a gift for writing and i envy you for it. I wish i could put my stories into such beautiful words. _
Eviscerator chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
You deserve a medal... seriously.

This is one of the most truly beautiful pieces of Evangelion poetry (If you can call it that) that I've ever managed to stumble across.

Good work, and all the best with your next.
Ice-Kun chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Good, the line,"Ich liebe dich" is supposed to be "Ich liebe sie" for "I love you"
Lothe chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
(Yes, yes, too lazy to log in right now :P)

Very nice, although of course rather confusing. Pretty well-constructed, though; and doesn't ramble on too long-just long enough ;)

Lothe
charliedoggie chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
awww! that's okay, ekai... i honestly think it's a wonderful fic... besides, even if it is angsty the sweet ending you wrote in the end kinda balances it out... (and we're talking about an eva fic here... major angst! ;;;)

anyway, the way you wrote the fic played a lot on the rhythm of the words making it pretty similar to prose poetry... (well done, too if i might add! ) hehe, and a darned good thing, too! it made you get away with quirks that would normally be noticed in plain prose fiction... it was the way that you used repetitive lines in the early part of the story... normally, writers use this build dramatic tension (which you did pretty well!) up to a point where they stress something in the end... (i'm sure it's there, but i guess i'm just too dense to see it... -_-;;;) you wrapped things up beautifully just the same in the end! _

all in all, this was a masterfully woven fic... i guess this means no RIGHTEOUS PAPER FAN OF INSPIRATIONAL DOOM for you this time... keep up the good ficcing!
mainime chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Too lazy to sign in...

What can I say except that it's beautiful...*sigh* you really have a way with words, I swear!
AN Seranov chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
That was... beautiful... Aside from a few typos (Lord knows, I have enough of my own...) it is a beautiful piece of writing. Damn good show!

...Read NDE... ;)
NoStyle chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
this was amazing, i really loved the poetic feel that it generated. it was absolutely brilliant of you. it also makes you think, which is always a good thing, and i really liked that fact. it had a very sweet ending as well
Ravenheart chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
This was...how can I say this...deep. A little too deep for my liking, but it's still well written.

Too many questions with too few answers. But then again, that's really classic Eva style.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
it's a nice fic. once again, you have beautiful prose. ::cocks head:: not sure what the...german is it? at the very end is.

very, very nice.