Reviews for East of the Alter
Please at least post the what happens..!
Sphinx1991 chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
This is an amazing story with a HUGE cliffhanger. PLEASE do not let this story die! Bring some life back to it! Pretty please with...oh what is that saying...something about food...anyway I hope to see the next chapt
Sphinx1991 chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Umm...are you sure that you are not Tamora Pierce? *smiles*
Sphinx1991 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
OUCH! I can feel for both of them
Sphinx1991 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Daww, poor Tris and Briar
Sphinx1991 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
... a Tris & Briar pairing... sigh I am so happy because of it! Thank you! I will TRY to review after each chapter but no promises. Keep up the good work.
Sphinx1991 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I am speechless...
Sphinx1991 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
O! Interesting intro! :) Love the lightening eyes!
Rapidashponyta chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
AWSOME!
lacking a better name chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
I really like this story so update really soon.
sunsetpony101 chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
wel?

whens the next promised chapter from litterally years ago!

u cant end there!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
If anyone is following me arond and reading every review I do (which is impossible, because I'm not a member—yet), they would know that, of everything that I hate in this world, I ESPECIALLY HATE UNFINISHED STORIES! And spiders. And the flies that feed spiders. Anyanka, if you can read this, PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!

-SMARTALIENQT

P.S. The story was good, but didn't have enough Tris/Briar LOVE, LOL!
MorriannaLeFaye chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Pouts, I hope you will update soon!

FS
Paksennarion chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
Umm, hehe I just read this whole story and din't enev notice till this chapter that you haven't updated in two years.

This story is really good so I hope you continue with it and you haven't stopped or forgotten about it.

Update as soon as possible. _ You rock!
chariti chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Wow! What an incredible story. Did you ever finish it? I love to find out what happened next.