Reviews for A Guide to the Clans
infiresbutnojams chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
I was also wondering if maybe you could add something. A ceremony for a rogue or kittypet joining a Clan as an apprentice or warrior. Im just going to use the name changing one sort of combined with the apprentice one, but if there’s a formal ceremony for that, please let me know.
infiresbutnojams chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
This is absolutely amazing. I’m using it right now, writing a Warrior ceremony and an apprentice ceremony. My problem is that I’m trying to do multiple cats at once(four new warriors and six new apprentices), without being redundant, but I was able to make it work. This whole thing is very helpful, and I will be sure to mention your story, do a little bit of advertising. This is amazing, and actually better than the field guide. I tried using that at first, but the Erins didn’t bother to include the exact wording of the ceremonies, and I’m too lazy to dig through the actual books looking for the correct ceremony. This is absolutely amazing. I also love Rising Sky, and I can’t wait for you to update it again!
~Emberstorm
Sharpbreeze chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Hi, if you are going to do another chapter can you put when to cheer at a gathering in it because I get so annoyed when they start calling out kits' names. Thx
Sharpbreeze chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Thanks, This help so much!
Willow of the wispering trees chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Oh my starclan that was awsome and it helped alot so thank you so much snowfether and P.M me when you get this review willowfall out (willowfall walks out of snowfether's room. And gose to riverclan)
NightWalker chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
You forgot a few, although I don't blame you. You have managed to remember more then i ever could have. You forgot kit-cough/kitten-cough (a disease caught by kits), Black-cough (a disease to which has no known disease), Season cycle (a year), frog-brain/frog-brained (shadow clans mouse-brain), There was one that went something along the lines of 'Who put burrs in your nest?' (an insult directed towards a cat in a bad mood), mange-pelt (a harsh insult like crowfood/crowfood eater), And another one that went something like 'may your nest be rid of fleas for many moons' (an expression of gratitude), Great starclan (an exclamation of relief, anger, or surprise), May star clan light your path (a blessing of good fortune). Thats all i can think of right now, but i'll let you know if i find more and i also will let you know if i get the direct qoute for the ones i have previously stated i could not remember fully. I also think there was a maggot-heart (or something like that) in the books, but i'm not sure. Keep up the good work, i really like what your doing. I'll make sure to bookmark this fanfic to help me in the future. Goodbye!
44Cinder44 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
This seems like a pretty helpful guide! Although I did know most of this, it never hurts to refresh your memory, you know?
I would like to suggest something for another chapter- one about daily Clan life, how a day in the Clans usually works. The Clans aren't always going on adventures, you know! Sometimes they're just having a regular life!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I'd call summer Time of Receeding Water since it's hot and Time of Returning Water for fall since that's when the rain begins to come back.
Stuffed Watermelon chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Rabbitchasers should be for WindClan?

Anyways, update soon.
Stuffed Watermelon chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
There's sooo many herbs :)) With this list I'm not confused anymore, thanks.
brightleaffgreydeerr chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Cool, we all need things like these sometimes, I will be sure to remember this one!
SilenceAtTheEndOfAllThings chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
YAAAASSSS
I've been looking, like, forever for a story like this...
Yayayayayayayayayayay!
Favroite.
frances janvier chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow! This is an even better list than the one in the official guides!
The-100th-Llama chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Nice job! This is very useful!
Shira the Mage chapter 1 . 12/19/2014