Reviews for Killing Time
First Lady Lestat chapter 8 . 1/21
I love this story, and I'm so glad I found it. Hurry back with a new update soon.
andersonbt92 chapter 8 . 1/3
Hi there! I have really loved reading your story so far! I like that you have framed it through the eyes of the Joker, that is quite the difficult task and I believe that you are quite successful! There were more than a few times that I laughed out loud as well! Normally I stay away from stories where Joker and Harley "have a kid" as I think that it is highly out of character for J, but I think it works in this story. I also love how it is Jason Todd, nice tie into the canon! I am excited to see where this story goes.

If I may offer a suggestion, I would really love to see you flush out the character of Harley. I think it is a little unrealistic, as of now, how easily Harley fell into her role with the Joker. Personally, I am a huge fan of the slow decent. I am not sure if you were planning on getting into her back story, or if it would be reasonable with how your story is framed (I'm not sure the Joker cares why she is the way she is) but I think it would add more depth to the story to understand what has lead her to this point. As I mentioned before, I have really enjoyed reading your story. Please take or leave this comment as a friendly suggestion!

Thanks and I look forward to your next update!
Jokerfan chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Hey! Sorry for the delayed review, I don't have an account so the only way I get an alert for updates is from my brain remembering your story. I re-read all the previous chapters so I could fully appreciate the update, I can say with great confidence that's this is my favourite fanfic. Better than "housekeeping"! I truly enjoyed every bloody word! If you have like a donation thingy I'd chuck in a tenner but I love that you continue to write and I REALLY hope you don't abandon this story, I hate to be selfish but think of me! I look forward to the next chapter and where this story is going. Thank you.
Mizz Joker chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Perfect in every way, and nicely put together. Please update.
cRiMsOnGoDdEsS01 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Can I just say: amazing characterization! I cannot wait for a new update
Joker fan chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Wow. Dam you're an awesome writer. I love it all, so so so so good. I can't properly express how good actually, I can try, but I will not succeed. A lot of Harley's are crappy, live sick fools, I like the animated Harley and this Harley you've created. The timing is great, the dips into jokers thoughts are perfect. You're perfect. Thanks...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I'm generally not a Nolanverse Joker fan, but this fic is wonderful! I hope you choose to continue this story, you've got my attention. D
raebell chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I love the new chapter. I think you are doing an awesome job. I love it from the jokers point of view. He makes an entertaining narrator.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
This story isn't getting nearly as much attention as it deserves! A take on the birth of Harley Quinn from the Joker's perspective is rare enough, but one that portrays him so well? So believably?

Utterly marvelous.
Speeter chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE your story ! Please please, I want MORE !
Joker fan chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I love this story so much! It's really well written and a pretty original idea! Which is difficult this far along in the game- you rock! So excited for the next chapter! You got some real talent there and a promising story!
Pirateweasel chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Please, may I have more?
Joker fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Me oh my is it difficult to find a joker /harpy fanfic I haven't read? Yes, even more so to find a good one! You have provided both and I thank you. AWESOME. Can't wait for an update, and I really like your joker! You have made his thought process believable which can be really difficult- and Harleen is perfect thus far!
KorroksApostle chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait to see more of J in action. His motivation to save Harley actually be about him getting a blade off a guy is hilarious. I'm really excited to see more of this characterization for him. Can't wait for more. :D
raebell chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Great first chapter, I think it will easily be a favorite story. I can't wait till the second chapter.