Reviews for Total Drama Worst Tour
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Interesting. I like how you touched on the possible attraction of Noah to Bridgette and how Siera is so keen on teasing him about it. Anyways, I hope you'll update this story because it's really good and I like it a lot!
Bluelikefriday chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Great chapter, really worth the wait. I loved Noah and sierra's scenes, and the idea of expanding on Noah's crush on Bridgette. This story has been handled better than the show, and is shaping up to be much more interesting. I really hope that you continue with it.
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter you really have the cast down perfect especially Lindsay
WishStar chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
This is pretty awsome! I love how you got Ezeke and Heather being friendish but still her to her team. Also how you got Sierre on this I mean she did point out the Jerk Alandro but I love the weird Friendship Noah and her are forming. I really love how you got Courtney in this. She is all about compation and being a leader but it's nice to see her fight her inner Demon in this. Now do have quistion can you tell us that when you are going to show some romance that are you going do some odd couble? Because I do get sick of the same couble over and over and over again so I am hoping for some thing new. So can you a hint on how out box pairing you going do or is it going to be same boring ones.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Whoa, pretty cool, and yeah, Owen leaving was quite a surprise.

Keep the good writing.
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Nice it's awesome
Ander Arias chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Yay, an update! I was worried that this story with so much potential should be over after just two chapters. Thanks God I was wrong. And yeah, I also have to rewrite a chapter many times over because I wasn't happy with how it came out. Though if it's any consolation to you, I think this chapter is pretty awesome, and definitely worth the wait. Oh, and your english was near-flawless. Alright, to the review!

You know, one of the parts I liked the most about this chapter was to see somebody other than Heather realize that Alejandro wasn't as nice as he looked. Courtney is a very smart girl, it's obvious that she'll see through his fa├žade of false friendlyness.

Speaking of the CIT, she was one of the best things of the chapter. Aside from the mentioned above, I really liked how she spend some time with Bridgette despite being on different teams, and how is she trying to be nicer to her team in general and Gwen in particular. Her inner monologue was rather funny. "second, say second" indeed. Plus, she should know that being on her team's good side would be good for her too, since if she's all demanding and overbearing, , they would vote her off at the first chance (which is what happened to Heather in the Amazon challenge).

The more think about it, the more I think that it's a bit odd to see Sierra spending so much time without Cody, at least compared to WT. Not that this is a bad thing mind you, since it makes her more bearable, plus her interacting with other people is a nice thing. Plus it also frees Cody to interact with more people.

Oh, and nice Asterix reference :)

So, Owen it's gone. Can't say I'm sad, since he's one of my least favorite contestants, friendship with Noah or not. A lot of writers choose him to be one of the first one to be voted off, and my guess is that like you, both either have trouble writing him, they prefer to focus on other characetrs instead, think he has too much focus in canon, or all of the above. If somebody complains about him, you can tell them that they have not one three seasons full of Owen. Guess that, the moment Alejandro swore revenge of him, he was already eliminated.

Speaking of Al, I wholeheartly agree with you about his plans making no sense, relying on luck and only working because of the writers say so. That's why I dislike the character so much. They try to sell us some sort of great and cunning manipulator , but he was nothing more than the writers' new pet. BTW, sinc ehe spend so much time with Gwen, I though that he was going to try to pull the "stuck to a pole" trick on her, but you explained why he wouldn't do it.

As for the new friendships...well, you said that there's an obvious one, but I'm thinking in several: Ezekiel and Tyler, Noah and Sierra, Harold and Heather...in my opinion, you shouldn't go for just one friendship when you have so many characters that they barely inetracted with each other (I'm really looking at all the possible friendships within Team Amazon)

So I suppose that ACU stands for Assassins Creed Unity, but what is DAI?
Orange chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I like what you're done with the team. Lindsay being on team amazon is awesome! I like the dynamic she has with Cody and Izzy and i am looking forward to see more of them interacting.

Tyler and Ezekiel and Noah/Owen friendship is nice too. Heather and Alejandro are also on the same team so it Will be interesting.

Good story!
Orange chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great start. You have a good english.
Ander Arias chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I love when a story is updated right after I discover it :)

I liked the chapter so far, but I expected that it would diverge from canon a bit more. Courtney and Gwen quit the challenge, Team Amazon won and Team Victory loss . Oh well, guess that, since the story is still on the first challenges the changes won't be too noticeable by now.

Poor DJ. Well, at least he was okay with the elimination. Hope he resolves the whole animal curse thing on his own. BTW, according to the writers, had not Harold quitted, DJ would have been eliminated since he had most votes against.

I like how you portray Ezekiel, brining his knowledge of eight languages, that given the theme of the season could give him some leverage, plus pointing out that due to his early elimination on Island and not competing on Action, he has the least experience on Total Drama barring Al and Sierra. Well, Noah is on a similar predicament. Hell, when you think about it, Team Chris is probably the weakest team of the three, with two newbies and three people who never made to a merge, despite having a former season winner (and said winner is Owen, so yeah...).

Ezekiel rambling about flowers was funny. And even if he was eliminated, he would be the second, not first (the first was Duncan). And thanks for the warning, but I wasn't expecting Feral/Zombie Zeke to show up. That was horrible writing, and you seem to be a good writer overall ;)

Somebody should point to Courtney that leaving a challenge is not something a leader should do. As much as I like Courtney, I hope somebody gives her a reality check.

So, you're only going to write one chapter per challenge? It's okay with me. And don't apologize for the length of the chapter. The longer a chapter, the more we have to read and the longer we enjoy it :) That's it, as long as you nail it down to the important stuff and don't add any filler or padding. But you haven't done that in these two chapters, so there's no reason to worry :)

As for the aftermath (already voted in the poll)...well, I don't care much about it, I prefer for the story to be focused on the competition. But if you decide to do it, then please make it to be about something else than Geoff having a feud with blaineley. or even better, don't include Blaineley in this story at all! She contributed to absolutely nothing in WT. As for change locations and challenge, if you feel that you can do better than the show (which isn't something hard to do, honestly), then I say you should go for it.

So, if my memory is correct, the nextchallenge would be in Yukon, right? Well, let's hope Bridgette doesn't get her tongue stuck on a pole again XD.
gaumeguro chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Great planning and characterization! This was a pleasure to read. c:
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Hey, pretty cool stuff here.

Keep the good writing.
randompandattack chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Is this story going to have Cody/Sierra as a pairing?
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Looks like a promising story. I'm mostly interesting with the new teams, since it opens new possibilities, such as since Sierra and Cody are on different teams, Cody now doesn't have to worry about being constantly harrashed by her, and Sierra will be forced to interact with somebody else (it appears that it will be Noah). Also, with Courtney and Heather on different teams, there won't be a fight for leadership. I also liked Lindsay being on Team Amazon.

Ezekiel was pretty awesome in the chapter, even if his plan to balance everybody on the goat kinda came out on the blue. Oh well, anything will be better than being turned into a mosnter. And even if he doesn't get too far, I hope he'll last a few challenges.

Now I'm wishing that Courtney and Gwen will become friends, and for Duncan to NOT return.

I'll be looking forward this story.
4428gamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is a great chapter! I hope you keep it going man! (Or woman. Don't want to end up like Tyler with a goat headbutting me because I offended someone.)

If I had to complain about anything, it would probably be the song. But of course, that one was supposed to be bad, right? XD So it was pretty funny. Still, it was hard to read so I did kinda end up playing the original song from YouTube while reading what went on.
Still I want to ask, will the other songs be around the same but just with slightly altered lyrics, or will you try and write parodies of real life songs to replace them?

Finally, I like the idea with changing some of the locations. There are actually tons of different places I've always wanted to see in Total Drama, so that makes me want to read this story even more! Good luck!

-Zeke