Reviews for Test Of Time Book 1: A Father's Son
Very hyped up for this!
Brooklynhills chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Great start!
friday2220 chapter 1 . 12/18/2020
I just finished The Mandalorian season 2 and thought it was time to go back and reread my favourite SW fanfic ever for the... uh, 7th or 8th time? I'm as excited as always this story really is fantastic and you're an amazing writer! thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2020
Wow this Luke is an idiot
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
The fact that Luke is super op with all of his force skills and everything else added lol it would be insane to think about if there were two of him since he is what anakin could have been if stayed a Jedi and didn’t get burned
Lmppsc chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Read this
Jackson chapter 2 . 7/25/2020
Why is Luke always portrayed as weak and untrained especially in lightsaber combat. This is post ROTJ when Luke was fully trained by Yoda and Obi Wan and he beat Darth Vader in combat and darth Vader May not have been as good of a duelist as he was when he was anakin and had most of his limbs still but he was a still a master duelist who was one of the best of his time and one of the most powerful duty ever and Luke beat him, so Luke is by no means weak and when he beat Vader he hadn’t even reached his full potential then.
SW-0608 chapter 31 . 5/29/2020
Oh this was such a beautiful story!
I love it! You're a terrific writer! I loved the idea of Luke going back in time and actually saving his father in a different timeline. Good job!
Pauljohnjester chapter 23 . 4/13/2020
I love it
hidethewaffles chapter 30 . 4/3/2020
Anakin didn’t turn cause he didn’t get to hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise
Lionrock21 chapter 22 . 3/29/2020
Did anakin also watch Luke and leia make out?
ahah I’m sorry I just started laughing so hard when the flash backs started. This is such a profound and wonderful chapter. I read this story when I was younger and it is still so prominent in my mind all the time, thank you for that!
sovietgod03 chapter 11 . 2/29/2020
anakin in this story is dumber than bricks.
Aekiv chapter 33 . 1/26/2020
This was absolutely great! Star Wars fanfics aren't usually what I read, in fact yours is only the 2nd one I've managed to finish, but your writing was so very well done. The whole day I read, losing hours of sleep at that, all because I was so pumped to find out what happens next! I'm happy to see I have more to read for this series
Guest chapter 33 . 1/17/2020