Reviews for Test Of Time Book 1: A Father's Son
Cool
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 9/14
Great
gogonottie chapter 23 . 7/4
I'm glad you had fun writing these last two chapters, but as a reader they aren't very interesting. We already know what happened and don't need it detailed again. The reason readers like AU is to see how things are different or how your new characters react to the memories. Thank you for creating; I know it's a lot of work!
gogonottie chapter 21 . 7/4
The Hunter could be a woman to add more balance to the characters.
gogonottie chapter 16 . 7/4
It's been an entertaining story thus far. Thank you for writing! My critique is that there are so many dudes. I know you are limited by the source material, but for this scene it might have been more interesting for Padme to have interrupted.
delrosario.ivogmail.com chapter 19 . 6/26
“Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this? (Stay alive)
Who did this, Anakin, did you know?”
jedilittlebee chapter 31 . 5/16
This is a different twist. Usually they come back to a different future. I am looking forward to reading your sequel!
jedilittlebee chapter 30 . 5/15
Wait, Luke isn’t dead? A coma maybe? LOL
jedilittlebee chapter 29 . 5/15
He had to die so he could be born, Anakin! Right?
Soon he will be holding him and raising him!
jedilittlebee chapter 28 . 5/15
What does he see?
jedilittlebee chapter 27 . 5/15
The showdown commences!
jedilittlebee chapter 26 . 5/15
Did Vader absorb or deflect Han’s blaster bolt on Bespin? I always thought he had deflected it…never thought about it, really.
If Palpatine tries to use Anakin’s feelings for Luke to turn him, I hope Anakin remembers Padme will die if he turns!
And he won’t get to raise his children at all!
jedilittlebee chapter 24 . 5/15
Things are really getting heated now. This is so good, I don’t want to stop, even to sleep.
jedilittlebee chapter 23 . 5/15
OMG1. How intense! That was perfect and what a beautiful end to the chapter. ‘It’s all right…Son. I’m here.” And being held in a loving embrace!
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »