Reviews for Test Of Time Book 1: A Father's Son
Full Power chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh hell yeah. What a start! Awesome writing and I'm excited to see what will happen in this story!
FireShifter chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Sounds like a great story! Please keep on writing and update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I like the start of this. You're doing a pretty good job so far. Please update soon!

Guest
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i always enjoy a good time travel fic like this , most do not last long enough for Luke to learn really that much, for example his Jedi Skills if he went back 23 years to the clone wars era then he is still young and not had much training compared to Anakin and Obi-Wan during the clone warshis inferior skills should show and be commented on. most authors do not bother to fix this.
starflyergirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Fantastic start! I am definitely interested in reading the next chapter :)
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Is this somehow part of Labyrinth of Evil the book that comes before Revenge of the Sith?
The story is perfect I love it. 3
Lord Lelouch chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
While not an original idea, this story does seem to have an interesting concept seeing as it depicts the time shortly before Anakin and Obi-Wan have to go rescue the Chancellor. It possibly somewhere between these missions where the darkside begins to truly take hold of Anakin before he kill Count Dooku out of revenge which marks the beginning of his descent into darkness.

Maybe Luke can help Anakin resist his darker tendencies especially in regards to the lost of his right arm, which is an injury Luke himself share, which was ironically done to him by his father who became a Sith who also lost his right arm to a Sith at around the same age.

Funny how these things happen.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing where you take this fic.

Please update soon.