Reviews for Ignite
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2023
ahhh such an amazing fic!
KINGShaheed chapter 21 . 10/6/2023
A beautiful end to a beautiful story
KINGShaheed chapter 19 . 10/4/2023
Damn, aight. You killed that. 10/10
KINGShaheed chapter 14 . 10/3/2023
What the fuck is the big deal about taking 1 mission alone. I don't understand the pointless drama she's creating. I don't get it at all!
PhoenixDragon90 chapter 21 . 7/6/2023
Found my self rereading it over the years. Love this story.
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
alainehope chapter 21 . 6/23/2023
I've read and reread this story over the years because the characterization of Natsu is so good. You really took an innocent, oblivious boy and made him into a man in a way that made sense
Shippolover09 chapter 1 . 4/19/2023
Very nicely written. I absolutely adore how you kept their personalities intact but gave it more depth. I was able to read and get lost in the story. Keep going! You’re an amazing writer!
miiou-chan chapter 21 . 3/20/2023
I came back to Nalu fanfics after a long time...and my god, I'm glad I dived back into it and found your story. Your writing is really amazing ! You have a way with words and I could really picture the characters, the scenes, their emotions, everything. A big bravo for your work !,Your Natsu was mostly why I loved this story so much. His character development was so organic. The love he has for Lucy is so intense and at the same time so cute, it's precious.

I saw that you no longer post here. I must say that is such a shame. But whatever you are doing, I hope you still write because you do have skills. Many thanks for sharing this masterpiece. And maybe we will see you around if you still want to post some NaLu for the ones who still can't turn the page. Cheers~
michael13042005 chapter 2 . 1/13/2023
Yes he really is character honestly, I feel like when mashima starts to develop nalu it should be like this tbh
uniquedolphin chapter 21 . 12/17/2022
I loved this! It was so incredibly well written and well thought out! It was sweet, funny, frustratingly hot, beautiful and absolutely lovely. I love the subtle but steady journey they both transverse to get to that crucial peak, where they declare and consummate their never ending love for one another. It’s- it’s perfect. For them. That moment. It was just so them. I would have liked a chapter when they both came back from that staged “mission”, and revealed the new (and wonderful) aspect their relationship now had with the rest of their guild mates. It would’ve been a sweet/ funny and very fairy tail moment. This was wonderful! I honestly couldn’t put it down! I read it straight through! I can’t wait to read more of your content! I’m excited to see how much you grow on your journey as a writer!
Hall of Rune chapter 21 . 8/8/2022
Never finished the series when I first got into it—what feels like so many years ago—but I finally have the time to settle back into catching up—and delving into some stories without the worry of spoilers now that I’m far enough in.

And what a reintroduction ~
For such a long tease in the anime, even with all the gratuitous fanservice, this still paints an enjoyable snapshot of the characters’ bond in a way that still feels authentic enough. It certainly was an entertaining read for any fans still holding their vigil for the ship to finally (formally, overtly, etc. haha) fly its flag.

Hope all has been well in life since. Cheers!
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 7/25/2022
Cute story
hamsquade chapter 13 . 7/19/2022
Ok that paragraph about Lucy’s spending habits was so FELT, bruh I’m the exact sameeee
nizzyna chapter 21 . 7/5/2022
I loved reading this so much, perfect ending.
freyjaera chapter 21 . 7/5/2022
ahh. i knew this was gonna be amazing. it's one of the fics that i knew was good so i put it off for a loooong time. love the angst due to the pining but what i loved the most was the fluff. especially their banters. it's so adorable and heartwarming.
"real lucy doesn't beg." had me smiling ear to ear.

thank you for the story. it was such a delight to read
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »