Reviews for I Don't Want to be a Hero
misuky7 chapter 31 . 5/12
This was wonderful. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
KathleenMarieS chapter 30 . 8/15/2016
I enjoyed your story. All your characters have personal obstacles to overcome that should lend themselves well within a new adventure. And might our two strong damaged men Remus and Severus find something together?

Be well and I look forward to year two.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Vey got f yo gf doc g go r. G v to fget g gut and g. V v vg. Y I f hi b to. By. Chi ivy go hiihvfvhiv veg ggbf fog vacuum buff you hurt. I bush I car gyi do Ono on condition g U.K. Crying gyi. Gig u CI'm d if the guy. Good morning guy I got buying yig Vigo to high I g guy
Book Princess-313 chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Wait, you probably didn't realize this, but in the third Harry Potter book, Severus Snape says, 'Page 394'! YAY!
hisnhers chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
This was fun to read. Always enjoy your fics. Liked that Harry, Ron and Hermione were friends with Draco. Though I do believe Neville would have made a great friend as well.

Can't wait for "Finding Potter" to be finished. Will read 'Hero 2' after I read another fic I promised to read. lol. Have a great day.

hisnhers chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
-letting out a breath- Amazing chapter. Really enjoy that Lily and James were there to let Harry know they wanted Severus to care for him. And so Severus knows that he has their blessing. Nicely done!

hisnhers chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
Great chapter. So much happened...

Loved that Hermione saved them all treats from Halloween feast.

Cleaning the owlery was nice... I was eating. -glare- Glad it didn't get detailed! lol.

Harry's dream and Snape holding him. the forest calling Snape dad. The ghost appearing between Harry and Voldy.. sounds like James (?) and now they want to get themselves killed getting the stone. oi. boys.

hisnhers chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
Food fiiiight! Perfect! Lol.

hisnhers chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
Go McGonagall! Lol!

hisnhers chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Harry and Draco as friends makes more sense if it happens early on in their school career verses later when it would be harder to overcome words, deeds and long held beliefs (on both sides.) Well done.

hisnhers chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Nice save,Harry. Same goes for Draco.

hisnhers chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
This has been fun to read!

Sweet Shy Suz chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
I always thought it was Draco's mother who wanted the best life for him.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 14 . 1/14/2016
I absolutely love this chapter and what Professor Snape says yo Harry at the end. It's what I've felt all along
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 31 . 12/23/2015
Very good story. I look forward to start reading the sequel after I post this review.