Reviews for Phoenix Rising
elisaflemer chapter 6 . 9/27
Hello!
I just finished reading this and I'm in love! It's hard to find good crossovers and I'm super glad I found yours! The descriptions and metaphors are really good, by the way!

The dialogues, though. Those are awesome. Completely IC. The interactions are perfect, the humor and slight angst (that I'm sure will evolve), plus they're reactions to each other are everything I expected!

I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into it!

So, do ya think you could start updating again? Pretty please?
SANSationalWiz34 chapter 6 . 7/4
My god...please return to this and continue this beautiful work of literature. It's absolutely amazing, and I love well you characterize each and everyone of the characters; you just write them so true to themselves. I love the parallels made between the brothers, and all the interactions they have, hell: how all the characters interact. I also love the plausible explanation you had for the crossover: Mephisto can be sub a little prick sometimes. Excellently crafted! Again, please continue this at some point, as I would hate for it to just die off, never to be finished.
FandomsUnite17 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Thank you for writing this. I have been waiting for a Supernatural/Blue Excorsist crossover forever and now I have finally found one. I think you did a good job at capturing the characters personalities, and and have done a good job of slowly giving us readers bits and pieces of the full story. Keep going.
GabrielTrickster chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
I'd love to read more! I hope you're continuing this story. I really, really like it. :D
MidnightRide129 chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
Holy Satan! Best crossover everrr! Please update! Im dying to know what happens!11
Hehe chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I know you probly abandoned this but it would be interesting what you add on to the story if u wish to continue it.
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I want to know why Dean didn't just try finding blue exorcist online instead of recalling it.
MsMJ chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Aww I really love it so far and can't wait to see how the hunt with the shape-shifter is going. At least I think it'd be the shape-shifter? It's been a long while since I watched the first couple of seasons of Supernatural so my knowledge is a bit rusty.

Dean getting almost over emotional over the pie and Rin going batshit over their diet sure made me laugh! Ah, good times.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
(w)
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Can you please update you simply make it so that you have to have a spirit wound given to you by a demon to be able to see a Gehenna can you make it so that the demons from blue exorcist are pure blooded demons that Satan created from his essence using something like the Demon or even Angel demons like Lilith are created from human Lucifer is a demon king in blue exorcist you can simply say that Satan gave his eldest son his original that Lilith is his queen and the mother of all the 8 demon that unlike in supernatural Satan is not in a cage but the seals simply trap him in because of this unlike the supernatural devil he like blue exorcist one cares for the demons to some has the same dream.
Artist4God1 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
I really hope you can continue this story, this is such an interesting take on their crossover.
Silvertail chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. THIS SHIT IS DOPE. It's really hard to find a good quality blue exorcist fanfiction! And you wrote one! You are an awsome writer. I like your writing style. And I also happen to be a huge Yukio and Dean fangirl, so that might have something to do with it. I know writing fanfiction isn't the most important thing in life, but if you have time to spare, it would be great to see the next chapter! Even if it isn't fanfiction, keep writing, because you have a talent.
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Then all the people who only watched the anime and want to read the manga. Everything is ruined, world explodes. Death is upon said people.
mymag99 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Please write more and update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
This is a great story! The way you had Mephisto have something to do with how they met was certainly interesting. I hope you update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »