Reviews for The Mistress of Death
Yugilee123 chapter 8 . 3/31
Keep the pairing the way it is. And great story u made
Girl with guns chapter 8 . 1/1
I don't mind the pairing with multiple characters thing, and you seriously write well, so would you please update, even though it has been a few years?
Perline chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Fabulous story!
I love this fic and honesty I love pairing Hp/DW.
Cheer
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Welp if you ever update again, I liked the whole Dean x Harry x Sam thing. It made a great addition to the story. Thanks luv! Please at least say if the story is discontinued so I can smash the small ray of hope.
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
You're killin' me smalls
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Hmmm interesting, quite interesting
NicoleR85 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
I found your story and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Well. Ruby's hatred of Harriet and attempts to break her away from the brothers gave Sam a way to prove he's /trying/ to do the right thing, even if he's struggling a bit, and certainly gave Sam more motivation to choose his path. Dean will probably be a lot more willing to listen to his baby brother and try to help instead of throwing fits having seen Sam defend Harry so readily against the demon bitch- instead of stopping Dean from killing Ruby and having to convince Ruby to not hurt Dean, he didn't hesitate at all to send Ruby flying to protect Harry. Dean has much better motivation to accept that his baby brother really did /not/ cope well in his older brothers absence and move on instead of fighting over it, just as Sam has better motivation to tell Ruby to go screw herself. *cackles*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
*snickers*
Prank War over a girl~! XD Now I want to see how The Trickster reacts to the three of them. Also, how often Harry will jump into the boys' War and wait to see how long it takes them to realize certain pranks were her and not each other. Probably as soon as one of them catches her in a trick by accident and she starts screaming bloody murder at them... Fortunately things like Nair in the Shampoo bottle can be countered with a hair-growing potion or something, though it'd still make any girl scream and promise retribution. Especially since it's likely that most hair-growth potions work on /all/ the hair on a body, not just head hair, and that means a LOT of personal grooming after it's done growing. XP
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Is there going to be an update again? Because I really love this story and the plot is great!
Tempt Me More chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I think you should write what pairing YOU want - you started this as a dean/harry/Sam thing - you should keep it as such unless YOU alone decide different. Authors should always write what they want and not give in to a few readers suggestions because if you (as the writer) don't like what your writing then you will be less likely to finish and enjoy what you are writing. Besides you have many readers who don't review and they (like me) started reading this for the dean/harry/Sam pairing -if you change it to appease a few then you could lose a lot of your original readers. To comprise you could always write another story with a dean/harry only pairing - after all, never can have enough SPN/HP stories! (I even have some spn/hp challenges on my profile that might give you some ideas)

P.s. love the story as it is hun! Keep up the good work and hope to see more spn/hp stories from you in the future!
Grex chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
I still thunk that a multi in this one case would be interesting. If you can pull it off.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Good.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
You made the Mistress of Death so fucking weak
atalanta chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
I really hope you're alive! Update soon. And I'm absolutely fine with both Sam and Dean falling for Harry:).