Reviews for The Mistress of Death
QueenRose142 chapter 8 . 7/20
NO! Keep it a Sam/Harry/Dean story! I love it, there aren't many good HP/SPN stories and this ones is cute and awesome so far! Please update soon! YOU ARE AMAZING!
BumpsInTheNight chapter 8 . 6/30
I'm not sure if you're ever coming back to this fic, but I enjoyed reading what you have so far. You asked if you should change the pairing at the end of this chapter. That's up to your own preference. One of my favorite manga threw a loop into ye olde love triangle when one of the rivals revealed that he thought of the love interest as a mother. Not trying to push the idea, just saying there's options. Whatever works out. Hope all is well. I'd love to see this story compete someday.
i think dean/harriet
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 8 . 3/22
I lowkey wish Cas could be added to the pairing
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 8 . 3/22
I really love this story. It's so amazing and I am just in love with it! I hope you plan to continue it because this story has great potential!
Yugilee123 chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
Keep the pairing the way it is. And great story u made
Girl with guns chapter 8 . 1/1/2017
I don't mind the pairing with multiple characters thing, and you seriously write well, so would you please update, even though it has been a few years?
Perline chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Fabulous story!
I love this fic and honesty I love pairing Hp/DW.
Cheer
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Welp if you ever update again, I liked the whole Dean x Harry x Sam thing. It made a great addition to the story. Thanks luv! Please at least say if the story is discontinued so I can smash the small ray of hope.
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
You're killin' me smalls
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Hmmm interesting, quite interesting
NicoleR85 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
I found your story and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Well. Ruby's hatred of Harriet and attempts to break her away from the brothers gave Sam a way to prove he's /trying/ to do the right thing, even if he's struggling a bit, and certainly gave Sam more motivation to choose his path. Dean will probably be a lot more willing to listen to his baby brother and try to help instead of throwing fits having seen Sam defend Harry so readily against the demon bitch- instead of stopping Dean from killing Ruby and having to convince Ruby to not hurt Dean, he didn't hesitate at all to send Ruby flying to protect Harry. Dean has much better motivation to accept that his baby brother really did /not/ cope well in his older brothers absence and move on instead of fighting over it, just as Sam has better motivation to tell Ruby to go screw herself. *cackles*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
*snickers*
Prank War over a girl~! XD Now I want to see how The Trickster reacts to the three of them. Also, how often Harry will jump into the boys' War and wait to see how long it takes them to realize certain pranks were her and not each other. Probably as soon as one of them catches her in a trick by accident and she starts screaming bloody murder at them... Fortunately things like Nair in the Shampoo bottle can be countered with a hair-growing potion or something, though it'd still make any girl scream and promise retribution. Especially since it's likely that most hair-growth potions work on /all/ the hair on a body, not just head hair, and that means a LOT of personal grooming after it's done growing. XP
WarriorPrincess19 chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Is there going to be an update again? Because I really love this story and the plot is great!