Reviews for Twenty Eight
ElliAnn14 chapter 12 . 10/31
I just sat here on chapter 12 trying to go to the next chapter for a whole 30 seconds before the horror hit me that this story isn't finished... please let me know what happens. I need to know!
skyeryder01 chapter 12 . 9/4
I'm loving this story! Getting to see everyone interacting, Tonka and Remus, and Lily and Severus being like old times again. I can't wait for more!
witchfingers chapter 12 . 8/30
This story is amazing! I absolutely hope I'll read more of it some day. It'd definitely be worth the wait, you're an amazing writer!
samuniv987 chapter 1 . 8/11
please update !
tattoos and boots chapter 12 . 8/4
I love this so far and can't wait for an update. I loved the one that this is based off of so much. It is one of the best time travel ones I have read in a long time
archgirl chapter 12 . 7/19
I was so excited to find this sequel. I love both stories, and would love to read more. You are a very talented writer and I can only hope you find your muse again.
are you still in the middle of this? are you going to carry on? can you update plz?
Kia chapter 12 . 5/17
Ah gosh darn it I didn't realize this was unfinished! Makes me sad but I've enjoyed your writing regardless.
Tanky chapter 12 . 5/4
Please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic. I love it!
Lady Mage chapter 12 . 5/3
I finally picked up this story today, and boy it is good! Do you plan on continuing it? I hope you do!
BraiveHart chapter 12 . 4/7
Yay! Sev and Lily getting re-acquainted! Can't wait for more and to see if it really was attempted assassination by sugar cubes!
amberehartman chapter 4 . 3/13
I love mischievous Harry!
amberehartman chapter 3 . 3/13
Yay! I love Tonks with Remus!
amberehartman chapter 2 . 3/13
I hope Greta is ok!
amberehartman chapter 1 . 3/12
Haha of course those two would kidnap him instead of just asking.