Reviews for even a flightless bird has its uses
H. Automata chapter 10 . 5/31
Get out of here with your compelling, supernatural mystery story ABANDONED IN THE MOST IMPORTANT CLIFFHANGERY MOMENT with a good story flow and believable drama ABANDONED FOR YEARS AT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
HeraldSaysNO chapter 10 . 3/27
I think at some points in this chapter you should have explained what's happening better. I got a bit confused from the moment on Elsa got shot. Anyway, I really like this story and hope that you will someday continue it.
LS505956 chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Come back! I neeeeed you! Please! You promised three questions, we only got one!
Entertain my faith.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
Wow. Wow. I am soooooo sad that this is where the story is leaving off. I hope this gets revived.
Spooths chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
Just casually reading this again because it's one of my favorite fics. I hope you still plan on finishing it.

And I like how Cecile calls Elsa a child along with Anna when Elsa is clearly hundreds of years older than her. This seems to be in perpetual middle ages fantasy land, so Elsa could be over a thousand years old. Who knows! But I found the lines of dialogue that refer to Elsa somehow being young amusing.

I Remain,
Spooths
Sad Francisco chapter 10 . 7/1/2017
Fucc. Please update this. What happened? Did the dragon carry Elsa? Because she and Anna can't get far away from each other. Please return to this masterpiece! I've been reading it and rereading it for years.
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 2 . 2/24/2017
I'm a woman and I hate baths.
FlameWolfy chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
WHY! AUTHOR I HAVE NEVER
BENN MO
re PISSED BEFORE
GhostReader chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
I've read many, many good stories before. But then, this one is my most favorite and I'm pretty sure I'll still keep coming back to check this one even though the latest update is, like, one and a half year ago...

(Insert sob here)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
This was one of the most amazing pieces on fanfiction and in general.
How dare you.
I feel so broken.
Please come back
Ani chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
hello I love your story it is mysterious and intriguing in its worldbuilding but also finds a great balance with plot and elsa getting fucking shot

anyway hope you continue cause your writing is baller
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
update pls ;_;
fmeoap chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Ugh this story is absolutely wonderful. I had an inkling at the beginning of the story that Elsa (in this fanfic) is immortal in the sense that she is not affected by time. Therefore, Anna, Kristoff, and essentially everyone from Frozen has died. Hence Elsa's comments about Anna reminding her of, well, Anna. Also, the great-great-great-great-grandmother thing is a reference to Rapuzel and Flynn, correct? Hence her interest in protecting Corona aside from Anna being there.
thorneux chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
This. Story. Is. Great.
But it has been more than a year now, so.. I hope this isn't abandoned though :( That would suck. It's really really good. And even if it is and you don't have any motivation to continue this, I think we (me and the readers) would greatly appreciate if you'd give us a summary of the plot. Like a synopsis, maybe? No pressure though. Leaving that aside, this is really a great story. I couldn't stop reading it. Please continue, you have a really great writing skill/ style. :D
Alex chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
You can always tell when an author hasn't thought through the trajectory of their story, that they have cobbled together too many fragmented ideas to be able to make them cohere, that they will run out of steam before the end. Shame really, as this was reasonably well written - frustrating limited in how the characters think sometimes, you seem stuck with option A without mentioning the obvious B/C - but I enjoyed the style of your writing. It's been a year though, so I'm assuming abandoned for good... Hope I'm wrong!