Reviews for Bad Intentions
yuukeroo chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
AYYEE I GOT MY PROTECTIVE AMBER HAVING A LITTLE CHAT WITH CALEB! I've been waiting for this, and you did it great!
Man, I wonder what Amber's gonna be like when Hanna gets hit my that car. She's going to be a mess. I can't wait to see what you do with that, as well!
Loved this chapter! I'm glad to see you back!
Chloe chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
Never been so excited to see a ff updated! Ah and it was so good! And are Alaska and violet actually dead? Yet again love Jason and Amber
Chloe chapter 29 . 5/8/2016
I've re-read this story like 10 times! Aha, I love it
PLLReader chapter 29 . 4/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon, I can't wait to hear more about what happened to Violet and Alaska. And will Jason and Amber ever get back together officially? Oh and will there please be more Ezra and Amber scenes?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
Please don't take so long to update
SophieLove21093 chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
I love this story. I can't wait for more! You're am amazing writer!
SPARKELS77 chapter 29 . 3/4/2016
Way too awesome!
BehindGrayEyes chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This story is awesome! Please update soon! The love the scenes between Amber, Jason and the Liars, especially the lovey-dovey scenes!
Chloe chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Hi I'm the guest, haha I'm a bit awkward at this, I did write a review but annoyingly I don't think it went through. Thank you for the suggestions and I love be silent and breathe and am so annoyed that someone stole it! And yes! I love the idea of a flashback series I love seeing the ones between Jason and Amber too. I was so excited when I saw you updated, can't wait for next time!
Chloe chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Hi I'm the guest, haha I'm a bit awks at this, thank you for the suggestions and yes I would love a flashback series! I love the ones of Jason and amber too!xx
Sweet-Melodee chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
I'm glad you're back. I've really missed this story. I was really surprised that Ali knew about the babies. I thought that none of them knew about them, but that was a great plot twist. I can't wait until that little secret comes out. I know it will be good. Great chapter.
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 2/29/2016
awesome update :)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27/2016
Are you okay? You haven't updated for a while
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2016
Please update it's been too long!:(
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2016
Are you not going to update again?
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »