Reviews for It should have been you
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Uh oh, Chris feels butterflies! Can't wait to see what happens with him and Steph, and I'm really curious to know who Jessica cheated on Chris with...
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
What sane woman could cheat on Chris? Have ya seen the guy naked? LOL, ok, so I haven't seen him that way, but a girl can imagine, right? Anyway, I felt really bad for him in this chapter, poor guy...
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Interesting beginning... Poor Chris, he's hurting... I wonder what role Steph is gonna play in this story?
nascar girl chapter 10 . 1/3/2004
And somewhere along the way - ZAP!
Cupid's arrow strikes. Yes! The are too cute together! Keep up the good story line. Yeayea, Steph and Hunter are really married, Chris and his wife just/or will be having a baby. But still...
Happy 2004
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 10 . 12/29/2002
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this chapter of "It Should Have Been You". I look forward to reading further chapters of this story as you post them.

Regards,

Carolyn

Australia
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
This story is really good so far but it seems predictable. I hope it isn't going to turn out the way it seems with Stephanie and Jericho getting together as you could see that coming from quite early on in the chapters. I hope there is going to be some sort of swerve to it but it is your story and you have to continue it as you want to.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
I really liked this chapter. Keep it coming.

Akila
DCFanatic4life chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
Uh-oh, Chris is conflicted. I think he should pursue this. It's pretty obvious Steph wants him. Can't wait for more. :)
Jetderk1462 chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
( too lazy to sign in )

Man, this story is really good. I dig the way you describe the characters and their feelings. Great job, and I can't wait to read more!

And it's my pleasure to review such a good story. :)
12310 chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
Whoo! I like it a lot! :D

Update this as soon as you have a chance, it's really good. Can't wait to read some more of it.
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 9 . 12/22/2002
Hi,

I've just read all nine chapters of this story that you have posted so far, and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your story. I look forward to reading further chapters of "It Should Have Been You" as you post them.

Regards,

Carolyn

Australia
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
It's great, I love it. Update soon.
Lalla chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
this is a GREAT story-I want to read more soon, chickie. :)

~L~
DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
Ooh, I'm sensing the sexual tension. I hope that they realize their feelings for each other soon. I'm loving the story. Can't wait for more. :)
In2mE chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
Redd,

I'm glad you finally updated. I'll definitely look for stories under your other name. Stephanie so needs to leave Paul. It seems like her and Chris could really have something here.