Reviews for Love and War - Sequel to The Bookworm and the Business man
EyeMidnight chapter 44 . 4/28/2017
Isn't Tonks father a muggle-born? SI wouldn't that make her a half?
WingQuill22556 chapter 47 . 6/9/2015
Really hope there will be more. Iv been hooked and following from the first story.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/17/2015
Hello - Will there be more?
Venetiangrl92 chapter 47 . 3/10/2015
Loved it! Fantastic job! Xoxo
mollsballs chapter 41 . 2/22/2015
I'm not sure of your intention, but there wasn't any quotation marks throughout the dialogue. you may want to fix that.
potterhead27 chapter 41 . 2/22/2015
hi im not sure if u noticed but you did not have any speech marks "you know these things".
Venetiangrl92 chapter 40 . 1/19/2015
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next one! Xoxo
CauldronWalnut chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
I really like this series! I also like your paring of Hermione and Fred instead of her with Ron. It was really cool they way that you brought Fred back. Please right an epilogue even if it is really short. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
So I have to confess I have read all 3 installments in 2 days... I feel like a nerd but I love them so far. There were a few things between one and two that didn't add up. But I love Fred and Hermione together and am amazed at how honest you have made them.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
I really liked this chapter. I'm exited for the next one.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
Harry should return to Hogwarts. Ron should break from family and friends, stand on his own two feet , and do something different (examples; become an Unspeakable, or learn to be a wand maker under Ollivander).
Chloe chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
I love this story:)
I think it would be great if Harry & Ron returned :)
Hope you update soon, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
Instead of returning, perhaps they could challenge their NEWTs. At least the ones they need to be aurors. I've seen that in other fanfic, and it makes sense.

But maybe Ron goes back and helps the twins with a Hogmeades branch...
mollsballs chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
only one of the two boys should return, if they return at all. just to change it up a bit.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 34 . 11/14/2014