Reviews for Designated Hitter
Jillgrab chapter 33 . 6/24
I love this story! I’d love to see what happens later in their lives and careers.
Jillgrab chapter 21 . 6/24
Uh oh. I have so many thoughts and questions but j hate leaving reviews that give away the story. I’m just going to say this is a really good plot and not at all how I thought things would come about.
Jillgrab chapter 20 . 6/24
Jaw drop, eyes huge. What a cliff hanger!
Jillgrab chapter 19 . 6/24
That was big step for her to agree to! I’m proud of her!
Jillgrab chapter 10 . 6/23
This is not how I saw this going down. That’s a good thing though. Definitely peaks my interest more about the story.
Jillgrab chapter 7 . 6/23
Swooning over here over this Edward. He’s trying so hard to show her he can make it work. I don’t understand her fascination with their ages. 21 and 25 isn’t that different.
flyrbrd chapter 33 . 6/1
Thanks! Great update
ellekat08 chapter 31 . 5/11
I really enjoyed it. I admire you as a person, I admire you as a surgeon and the work you do, I can’t imagine the amount of training you went through. I admire you as a writer, I don’t know how you found the time to write.
I hope you’re doing well and thanks for your service and for this amazing fic. Take care. :)
ellekat08 chapter 16 . 5/9
I think both are ar fault.
ellekat08 chapter 13 . 5/9
I’m glad it worked for you and your husband.
ellekat08 chapter 8 . 5/8
I admire you. I can’t imagine dealing with people like Trey.
ellekat08 chapter 4 . 5/8
Reading in 2022.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 14 . 4/23
This is such a messed up situation. And I’m 100% siding with Rosalie on this. Alice was a disloyal friend. Choosing a dick over a chick. A true friend would never do this. And are everyone forgetting that Bella was sexually harassed by this Trey-character? The fact that she had issues with telling Edward about it is not wrong. But how everyone is handling this is awful! “Poor little Edward and let’s kill the big bad Bella”. Bella is and was the victim here. Edward choose to date Bella even though he knew she had issues. The fact that he acted the way he did just shows how immature he really was…
rae-reader1993 chapter 12 . 4/13
So I understand that she’s the villain in edwards story and she made mistakes…but she is not the only one at fault! Like damn no one is giving her any slack and she’s not defending herself, I really hope she blows up and tells a them off. Mistakes were made in both sides. I hate that there no consideration for the fact that Edward completely bulldozed Bella so many times too. Again she wasn’t innocent and should’ve let him in, but she obviously had relationship issues from her mother and Edward did not acknowledge that whatsoever! Okay sorry rant over lol can’t wait to read more
rae-reader1993 chapter 10 . 4/13
I think he was also in the working here. She was sexually harnessed which is an extremely personal, traumatizing and embarrassing to experience. It’s not fair of him to be this angry about it. Yes I can understand some anger, but he was out of line. Considering the fact that women are continuously gaslighted to believe sexual harassment is not a big deal and then compounded by the fact that her coworkers didn’t nothing about it, what exactly does he expect her to do. Have a man come save her when everyone else has failed to help? Pissed at his reaction for sure.
2,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »