Reviews for Going Up
SkySky99 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
This was so wonderful! I loved this so much! There just aren't enough stories like it! Great job!
Dream chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Ahhhh, I loved this! It was so cute! Good job! 3
Ellothere chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
OMGIZSOCUTE! And the little bit of DenNor too! *squeel* and when it said Luddy wasn't really pro relationship at work, I literally thought "Well if Feli works there I wouldn't be surprised if Luddy has f**ked him into the desk!" XD I'm so sorry
steelgray chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Aww! Adorable :)
Leafy Love1221 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
This is too cute! It was wonderfully written and you had me smiling at every chapter. Also the translations were nice, they allow me to check that I've tramslated it correctly. The way you wrote Berwald's manner of speech was amazing too. It wasn't over done or under done, it was probably the best I've seen in a very long time. Please keep writing!
omgsogood chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
You are british. I know this because you used the word 'lift' instead of 'elevator'. I am canadian. I win because I live in the ONLY country that got independance by asking nicely. Just wanted to piont that out. Wanna RP?
omgsogood chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I now have the image of tino leaping into berwalds arm yelling 'hug mee!' And can't get it out or stop laughing... and I have swedens emotions...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hey, this was really good! Super cute and I love Sweden proposing at the end XD
ghiblis chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Awwweee! This is SO cute 3 Great job done!
regenspotter chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
ooooh romantic, love to read more stories
SouthParkKyman chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I love it! perfect way to end a story! cant wait for the next one!
kassydaPJgeek14 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!omgomgomgomgg!I Love It!
kassydaPJgeek14 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is really good! I love it! Sonrisas! (Smiles)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Woah. I mean, that's like too cute. Great work. Shit I need that second chapter D:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Author-san please hurry and update this fanfic because is awesome and I like it