Reviews for A Field of oddness
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
That is a bit odd that Bella's father showed up in her dream dressed in a cat suit. But I find it amusing because now I'm imagining our dear Bella talking to a guy dressed as a cat. And he acts like he couldn't care less that his daughter is slowly being consumed by overgrown grass. All he's doing is standing there telling her that she really ought to figure out a way to free herself.

Well that's a bit disturbing, the blood dripping from her sisters' eyes. Though I'm not that surprised. This is Bella's dream after all. And leave it to her twisted mind to dream up such things.

I like this story and I think you did a good job with it. I'm going to continue looking through your profile and reviewing other stories you've written. So keep up the good work.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
The dream felt pretty troubling and frightening, and Bella's mother was pretty chilling too… It's clear that no matter what her daughter does, it'll never be good enough for her. Such coldness and harshness. She couldn't get approval or support from Cygnus, either, not knowing where the first voice was coming from made her feel so uncomfortable and unsafe, and her sisters being so silent, pale, then bleeding was really chilling. Poor girl :/

A few typos I spotted along the way: "in front her very eyes" (in front of), "it seems to me you’re a stuck" (not sure if that sentence was supposed to sound weird since Bella comments on her father talking strangely), contract instead of concentrate in "contracting on figuring a way" and "contracting on the voice", "then she began to "Little Miss time to wake up"" (she began to hear), "a glass water" (of water), "her croaky from just waking up" (voice) and "sheʼd take a nap in the middle of the day ever again" (she'd never take a nap)

Lillian Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This a really great Story
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
this was really good :-)
KeepCalmFanFicExists chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww that's so much a dream Bella would have, and the best part, even though she understands subconsciously she's different, she sticks with it, never wanting to relive something like that :) Also it was quite fascinating to see how well you showed the family roles in so limited words!
Great job :)
jameskheldar chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Very good! You should add more