Reviews for Hermione's Death
British Child chapter 26 . 12/8/2003
Oh no! Don't end it there! I must say, I've just read this story from the beginning, it's taken me a while but please update soon! I really want to know what will happen!
I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I'd love for you to take a look at my stories (not that many do), though yours are a lot better than mine. *smile* You don't have to though. Keep writing!
Anubis the Jackal chapter 26 . 12/4/2003
You... you... okay there isn't an insult bad enought for this how could you leave such a mean cliffy? YPU ARE TOO GOOD AT WRITING! anyho write more else i will kill you okay?
zigzag chapter 26 . 12/4/2003
yay! hurry up and update!
me still reading!
love and faery-fluff (kinda rhymes!)
zozo! xx
Captain Oblivious chapter 26 . 12/3/2003
*scratches her chin* OH! I remember this story! HA!
You were gone an awfully long time. . . oh well! *rips open a bag of cookies and dumps it on Heather's head* There we are.
Oh, did I mention that I'm The Elfin Child in disguise? Pennames are terribly handy. . . just change it and you've disappeared! HA! Wait. . . I have stories that people recognize. Crap.
Anywho. . . glad to see that you've updated, and I liked the chapter. . . fighting Cassandra. . . ominous.
dream-catcher24 chapter 25 . 8/4/2003
Sorry, i dropped off the bandwagon for a while there... but i'm back now! OK, so our lovelygryffindors have found out... WHAT DO THEY DO NOW! updade soon!
molzi chapter 25 . 7/24/2003
hi!

(i'm at your house, :P)

very VERY good chapter, i'm luvin it! :) but are you still gonna' keep writing it (PLEASE?) i wanna' know what happens. i wanna' know I WANNA' KNOW!

excellent writing, as always :) hehe. so write some more!

ps. sorry for the long LONG! time it has taken me to review! :) please forgive me! (i wuv u!)

loads of praise, molpops x
Faye Bolwell chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
hi heva, i now that's your real name as i'm 1 of your m8's. emma purkiss gave me your name/names (don't b angry with her!) just thought i'd say well done and i loved hermione's death, it was so sad! oh well i'll see you tomorrow in science

love faye x
Lyddi chapter 25 . 7/4/2003
malfoy and potter actually being civil to one another to a certain extent...

::dies from shock::

well, i love this story!

the whole harry/cassandra thing puts a lil spin on everything.

well, keep writing! i'll be checking back for updates.
Captain Oblivious chapter 25 . 7/2/2003
Aw, I'm the only one? I feel so responsible!

*runs into a pole*

Ow. . . okay, well, at least I'm still here!

*suddenly appears in Russia*

Wow. . . I should stop talking about this. Anyways. . . pretty good new chapter. . . Malfoy's still bein' good and we know that we're heading into a climax (and either I'm pulling a Gollum/Smeagol or I'm NOT the only one reading because I keep saying 'we').

confusedheart chapter 25 . 7/2/2003
i agree! harry potter and the order of the phoenix IS the best book EVER! and im still reeding ur story! k, well, it was an okay chappie. but im looking 4ward to the next one! update soon!

Hayley
molzi chapter 24 . 7/2/2003
'for the pat couple of weeks' past

'Malfoy entered the office looking as though HER thought he were too important too care about anything' he

very very gud! luvin it, but confused coz cant member vrythin (huh - with the mirror). i blame the whole fact that i started reading this ages ago :D hehe.

reading - thers a thort i combine with YAY 7weeks and ROK ON DUDES! lol :)

luv mollypop x
Captain Oblivious chapter 24 . 6/16/2003
DRACO'S GOOD WOOHOO! Lol. Loved the new chapter. . . though it sounds like Harry's going a bit nutters. Ah, well . . . he misses Hermione.

Zoe chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
OMG! Dis story is totally wkd! Go u! Y'kno ya gave me da link on msn 2 read da rest of 'Secret Love'? Well i woz goin 2 but dis story caught my eye and i HAD 2 read it! I've only just finished afta startin late yesturday and it's such a wkd story so far! I'm gonna cry! :'(

Da bit wiv Hermione commin' back 2 speak 2 Harry woz well sad! Dat story is amazing! U HAVE 2 be an author- Dat's an order not a request!

(Wkd story btw! lol)
molzi chapter 23 . 6/2/2003
lol - cool authors notes :D but, not QUITE as good as the chapter in itself which, btw, i LOVED! im all like 'hm...?' coz WUT wil he NO and WHY about malfoy, (comar) draco? TELL ME!

much luv, and heppiness at the long lenthfulness of the chapter, and the EXCELLENT quality of it also, MOLPOPS x
annoymouse chapter 23 . 6/1/2003
I just wanted to say that i think your story is really good and carry on writing it.