Reviews for Nothing's Changed
DontSayno chapter 17 . 4/4
Best Bamon I have ever read!
Beautiful Story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
This is so good
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
This story was fantastic. I lived the way you built the story up. You had great tension, conflicts and suspense that were expertly paced. I will be stalking your stories from now on!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Damn girl thing story just gave me LIFE, Lord have mercy
voicegrl chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Lilyzinha chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
This is one of the best speech i ever read! It makes me so glad hearing Bonnie finally saying this words, she's the one who lost the most and nobody pay attention to her sacrifices
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Your story wad amazing once I stated reading it I couldn't stop. I Loved it
Ermilus chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
I love it
Whitney chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
awwwww, this ending is so great!
guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Loved this story so much and everyone ended up where they belonged!
spiritedghost chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
There is still nothing negative I can think of in this story to say, so I Salute You and thank you for this wonderful and often heart warming story.
spiritedghost chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
That was heart warming. This is a fantastic story. It is hard to explain the harmonics of this story. These characters come to life effortlessly, at least for me, for you it shows a complexity and dynamic that is well thought out, thus the story comes to life as you read it. When I read if a piece is well written, which this one is, I actually see pictures of the action, people, places come to life in my minds eye. So thank you for this wonderful tale. It is a welcome gift.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
So due to this ending, I am guessing they are going to be lip locking within the next 2.5 seconds because sexual tension and sharp knife not going to cut it.