Reviews for Catch me if you can
Orannis4 chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
I hope you update this story again. Your fan Orannis4
DschingisKhan chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
The body feels wrong but she changes pronouns anyway? Sending mixed messages there. I suppose maybe I misunderstood. Or she's still very unsure?

And then, disaster strikes. Ukyo, don't do that sort of play without a safe word!

As usual, everyone needs to just sit down and talk to each other...
DschingisKhan chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
And unlike most fiction dealing with polycular relationships, this one is actually trying to look at the conflict and consequences of not communicating well. Bravo!

As we get into each character's head, we see the beginnings of a messy break up about to go down, as Ran is the only one who really seems to want this arrangement and the others are merely humouring her. Nabiki had a moment a few chapters ago (and it made me shiver a bit), but alas.

In a lot of ways, it feels like Shampoo upset the balance.

Tangential to all this, I keep expecting you to finally switch to feminine pronouns for Ran. I guess that'll be a pretty important moment when she really acknowledges and accepts her own gender identity. I kind of wish that had greater focus; a little less about her romantic relationships for a little more about coming into her own as a woman and daughter (supportive, not-entirely-bonkers Nodoka is far too rare).
DschingisKhan chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
This is hitting all sorts of right notes; impressive. It's not often I can say Nodoka is in the running for Best Mom (or that she's impressively progressive).
DschingisKhan chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Man, you could cut this UST with a knife. You know, gu- gals, just because it's not the '60s anymore doesn't mean you can't just get a bigger bed.
Vangran chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
A very cute story thus far, and not anything like I expected it to be, still a very pleasant read, though.
Katsuhito chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Hehe. Re: your plans (or not-plans?) for the Dirty Pair/Lovely Angels, I was thinking this group once it grows a bit more could totally pull off a St. Trinians thing. Only 2 things wrong with that tho: 1, its a British thing, and so the pop-culture references would likely be missed by the Japanese; and 2, its been done before (although not with Ranma that I know of).

But the image was just too good not to mention. :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
Nice:)
Kordesha chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
Totally enjoying the story! Keep up the good work!
Kordesha chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Just came across this fic and I am enjoying it immensely so far! definitely one of the more well written Ranma/Shampoo set ups I've come across.
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Ranma needs to deal with sex as a man.
Dumbledork chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. No idea why I haven't noticed it before.
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Nice chapter, good work.
god of all chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Indecisive Bob chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Nice chapter. The scenes near the end felt a bit disjointed, but that might be my lack of sleep talking. Keep up the good work!