Reviews for Catch me if you can
flairina chapter 17 . 5/24
The idea of the Neko-ken affecting Ranma even when he's not in cat-mode is not one I think I've seen that much, to be honest. Funnily, you might even be able to make a case for that being true in canon, come to think of it. Cologne may have a legitimate point,.

Thank you for remembering that Kuno was known for habitually changing his title at the start of canon. A lot of people tend to forget that, which annoys me, because there are a fair number of jokes that can be pulled off with the idea that I never see anyone take advantage of.

Alright, NOW you've gone too far! THAT Sasuke has no right to be in this universe, even if it was kind of funny when I realized! I demand a return to the rat-face version immediately!
flairina chapter 13 . 5/24
...huh, Azusa and Mikado actually manage to come off as slightly more well adjusted here. Mikado's reasons for picking up girls is more than just trying to up his kiss counter, and Azusa doesn't seem to be a habitual kleptomaniac. I'm not sure which versions I prefer to be honest, but I suppose these ones worked better for the story you have in mind.

So Cologne got kicked into the spring of drowned girl too, huh? Or drowned young girl, or whatever. Funny, you'd think she'd be happy about that... actually, maybe she is. I didn't even consider that she was here for any reason other than to finish what Shampoo was supposed to have started, but if she's young again... this could be interesting.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 5/24
Good chapter

I think nabiki might like boys and girls, but mostly girls.
flairina chapter 10 . 5/24
I think I've seen Kaori Daikoku used in a fanfic perhaps ONE other time, and never again until now. Doing so effectively is cause for praise on its own. I'm surprised at the connection to the Lucky Gods, but with the food style martial arts and the whole "rice with pickles and fish" thing, perhaps I shouldn't be.

This has been a very entertaining fic thus far, and I very much hope that it continues to be so.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 5/24
Good chapter

Ranma I can Garnett you that the crazy nice will be at 11.

I also see ranma and Nabiki are getting along fine.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 5/24
Good chapter
I am defiant routing for girl ranma x shampoo after this chapter.

Seeing them together was vary fun and amusing.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 5/24
Good chapter

Ooww. Is little ranma falling in love.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 5/24
I can tell there going to be good Friends already.
Orannis4 chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
I hope you update this story again. Your fan Orannis4
DschingisKhan chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
The body feels wrong but she changes pronouns anyway? Sending mixed messages there. I suppose maybe I misunderstood. Or she's still very unsure?

And then, disaster strikes. Ukyo, don't do that sort of play without a safe word!

As usual, everyone needs to just sit down and talk to each other...
DschingisKhan chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
And unlike most fiction dealing with polycular relationships, this one is actually trying to look at the conflict and consequences of not communicating well. Bravo!

As we get into each character's head, we see the beginnings of a messy break up about to go down, as Ran is the only one who really seems to want this arrangement and the others are merely humouring her. Nabiki had a moment a few chapters ago (and it made me shiver a bit), but alas.

In a lot of ways, it feels like Shampoo upset the balance.

Tangential to all this, I keep expecting you to finally switch to feminine pronouns for Ran. I guess that'll be a pretty important moment when she really acknowledges and accepts her own gender identity. I kind of wish that had greater focus; a little less about her romantic relationships for a little more about coming into her own as a woman and daughter (supportive, not-entirely-bonkers Nodoka is far too rare).
DschingisKhan chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
This is hitting all sorts of right notes; impressive. It's not often I can say Nodoka is in the running for Best Mom (or that she's impressively progressive).
DschingisKhan chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Man, you could cut this UST with a knife. You know, gu- gals, just because it's not the '60s anymore doesn't mean you can't just get a bigger bed.
Vangran chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
A very cute story thus far, and not anything like I expected it to be, still a very pleasant read, though.
Katsuhito chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Hehe. Re: your plans (or not-plans?) for the Dirty Pair/Lovely Angels, I was thinking this group once it grows a bit more could totally pull off a St. Trinians thing. Only 2 things wrong with that tho: 1, its a British thing, and so the pop-culture references would likely be missed by the Japanese; and 2, its been done before (although not with Ranma that I know of).

But the image was just too good not to mention. :)